Hey guys, I just realized i have an upgrade available with my verizon account. So with that said, I have the ability to obviously upgrade and get a Tour....or I can wait and get the Storm 2. What are your opinions. I want to know.
PS: i've played with the tour and i love it. it's dead balls reliable and very very very easy to use.
I would agree with bigdaddy. You may want to wait and not waste your upgrade until you get to test the two side by side. From all the stuff coming out with respect to Storm 2 it looks like the BB to beat (except for maybe the 9700 which is a GSM phone for now).
Awwh, man I'm stuck with my 9530 Storm for another year since they would not let me do a 1 year contract so if I want a Storm 2 VZW will have to offer me an upgrade or let me cook for them and then I'll see some love, other than that I have to pray for a 5.0 leak that is better than 140. Let's hope they let me cook for an upgrade, that's my best option