Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: storm prl?

Device
    OS
    No qpst will not write the prl either. After it gets done the phone reboots also and shows a prl of 1. *228 gives me 30035 i need the 40045 to roam and have data capabilities.

Device
    OS
    I changed everything on this storm to match alltel programming , did not change the hex or anything it was never registered with verizon although i purchased from them, simply called alltel to add as a blackberry is this affecting a prl change then?

Device
    OS
    this is the error i get after loading prl to storm with qpst build 301
    NV_UE_IMEI_I NV_READONLY_S

PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    I did a little googling. Will this help you out? If I'm understanding you, you are trying to get an alltel PRL working on your VZW phone.

Device
    OS
    no the phone is working great on alltel, i am still with them , but the phone was/is verizon everything works great except when i travel away from home cannot roam on the other providers and have data with a 30035 prl only

Device
    OS
    ya followed his intructions to the t to make this thing work but if u notice he never actually says a manual prl is sticking to the storm

Device
    OS
    Is it possible that the storms prl is being changed even though i cant see it when doing a #4357* and shows a prl of 1

PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaximized View Post
    Is it possible that the storms prl is being changed even though i cant see it when doing a #4357* and shows a prl of 1
    Not sure.. When I do it, mine shows 51284 (VZW). Is there a chance when you converted it over, something didn't take, causing your manual PRL update not to stick. I'm not sure. When it comes to QPST and RadioComm, I know just enough to be dangerous. Used to do it all the time with putting Alltel software in Verizon phones,but never with Blackberry's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast