Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    OS
    Originally Posted by 2thlaser View Post
    For some reason I cannot get BBSAK to "see" my Storm. My computer does, and DM does, but BBSAK doesn't...so I am not to confident to upgrade...help?
    Thanks,
    Mark

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thlaser View Post
    Originally Posted by 2thlaser View Post
    For some reason I cannot get BBSAK to "see" my Storm. My computer does, and DM does, but BBSAK doesn't...so I am not to confident to upgrade...help?
    Thanks,
    Mark
    which version of BBSAK are you running. You may just need to reboot your computer.

Sean

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    which version of BBSAK are you running. You may just need to reboot your computer.

Sean
    1.5. Rebooted. Also rebooted BB device, etc...DM and computer recognize the device but BBSAK doesn't...this isn't the first time this has happened as I had an older version. I thought if I upgraded to the newer version that would be the ticket....but alas, not! So, I am looking for some answers. I am a noobie at this BB stuff, but fairly literate on computer systems...for a laser tooth geek, but I am sad that I cannot figure this out! I want to have some fun with my Storm as everyone else seems to be!
    Thanks!

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    hmmmm....not to sure what to say since this has happened before. Let me do some research and see what I can find. I would try uninstalling BBSAK and reinstalling it. There is not much that you can do about this. Many people (including myself) are having problems with this issue. I usually just keep opening and closing bbsak until it finally picks up my phone or plugging/unplugging my phone until it picks up my phone. It can be exasperating, but I am unaware of a true fix.

Make sure your previous BBSAK is uninstalled as well!
    Last edited by Seanren78; 08-20-2009 at 05:32 PM.

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    By the way 2thlaser Welcome to BlackBerry OS!

Device
    Storm 9530/Moto Droid
    OS
    BBC v10
    I haven't had this issue, but have you checked to make sure you have the most current .NET Framework installed? I think BBSAK requires 2.0 or newer to work correctly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123