Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 19

  1. #1
    honeykiss is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    8

    Storm Theme issue! Everything works except my wallpaper doesnt change

    I have a storm 9530 OS 4.7.0.148. i've downloaded 2 themes for my phone and everything works except my wallpaper doesnt change. it looks the same as it did before. the most recent theme was the pinkberry today plus theme from crackberry. i really would like to utilize it however its not coming up. the highlighted icons and fonts change but nothing else. i've made sure that i'm downloading for the OS 4.7 and i've done numerous battery pulls. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know or if you need me to elaborate i will do so. thanks!!!



  2. #2
    mgawley's Avatar
    mgawley is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Device
    iPhone/Telus 9530
    OS
    V10 w/ 323 radio
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by honeykiss View Post
    I have a storm 9530 OS 4.7.0.148. i've downloaded 2 themes for my phone and everything works except my wallpaper doesnt change. it looks the same as it did before. the most recent theme was the pinkberry today plus theme from crackberry. i really would like to utilize it however its not coming up. the highlighted icons and fonts change but nothing else. i've made sure that i'm downloading for the OS 4.7 and i've done numerous battery pulls. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know or if you need me to elaborate i will do so. thanks!!!
    Welcome to BBOS!!

    In Landscape view, hit the Blackberry Button, and then go to Options. This will give you the option to change your wallpaper.

    Let me know how this works out.

  3. #3
    Storm5150's Avatar
    Storm5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Storm5150 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Welcome to BBOS honeykiss. If I understand your question correctly it sounds like you have the verizon wallpaper or another you chose showing up on your new theme and not the wallpaper you saw advertised with the theme? if that is the case you should be able to go to the menu screen, use the blackberry button (BB) from your home screeen, once your there use the same BB button again and choose options then scroll down to the wallpaper and choose Reset/default wallpaper, that should set your theme to the wallpaper the theme builder used. Hope this helps you if not stay tuned we have several theme builders here that will help you out.



  4. #4
    honeykiss is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    8
    i've tried that but the theme wallpapers arent coming up and also the today plus features arent showing up either.

  5. #5
    honeykiss is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    Welcome to BBOS honeykiss. If I understand your question correctly it sounds like you have the verizon wallpaper or another you chose showing up on your new theme and not the wallpaper you saw advertised with the theme? if that is the case you should be able to go to the menu screen, use the blackberry button (BB) from your home screeen, once your there use the same BB button again and choose options then scroll down to the wallpaper and choose Reset/default wallpaper, that should set your theme to the wallpaper the theme builder used. Hope this helps you if not stay tuned we have several theme builders here that will help you out.
    tried and the theme wallpapers arent showing up. i dont see an option for a default/reset wallpaper.



  6. #6
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    first try the ole battery pull trick

  7. #7
    Storm5150's Avatar
    Storm5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Storm5150 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by honeykiss View Post
    tried and the theme wallpapers arent showing up. i dont see an option for a default/reset wallpaper.
    it might be worded differently on OS 148, scroll down the options page, it should start with an option of where to save downloads, then the frong page display 1,2, or 3 rows then should be wallpaper, I think it just says Change which allows you to pick a photo from your phone or SDcard, you might have to go to the last option "reset defaults" near the bottom but this will restore the original locations of the icons as dictated by the theme. If this doesn't work we'll need to get one of the theme builders to chime in since they have a greater knowledge at this than I do. Hope it works though

  8. #8
    honeykiss is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    8
    i just have a reset icon arrangment option besides the other ones you mentioned. but where are the today plus features that shows everything on the home screen? i can almost do without the wallpaper but i want the features of the today plus. i'm pretty sure its in my phone and not the app because no one else seems to be having this issue. so frustrating!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •