Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    a lot of themes now use the hidden today function. if there isn't a hiddon icon for messages or calendar on your home screen,move them to the homescreen and touch them. that is when the hidden today objects can be seen.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    a lot of themes now use the hidden today function. if there isn't a hiddon icon for messages or calendar on your home screen,move them to the homescreen and touch them. that is when the hidden today objects can be seen.
    how do i know if there is a hidden icon? where do i look? i'm sorry if i'm being difficult. lol.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    naa your not being difficult. the theme description should tell you if there are hidden buttons on the home screen. typically the calendar button would be the date and the messages would be where the unreads show up.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    naa your not being difficult. the theme description should tell you if there are hidden buttons on the home screen. typically the calendar button would be the date and the messages would be where the unreads show up.
    i think the theme does have hidden icons but i can't find them. everything showed up when i first downloaded it but then it went blank and my wallpaper changed back to default. my homescreen didnt change either when i tried another theme without the hidden icons.

Device
    iPhone/Telus 9530
    OS
    V10 w/ 323 radio
    Quote Originally Posted by honeykiss View Post
    i think the theme does have hidden icons but i can't find them. everything showed up when i first downloaded it but then it went blank and my wallpaper changed back to default. my homescreen didnt change either when i tried another theme without the hidden icons.
    When you go to the Homescreen Preferences, the option screen where you can reset icon arrangement, how many rows does it say your home screen is using?? I believe most themes need to have it set to 2.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    did you do a battery pull? make sure your not hooked up to your pc via usb. you should be able to find hidden icons by touching around the screen and see if anything shows up or the description pops up on your screen. i'd go back and read the description to the theme again...can you link us to the theme so we can see it and maybe help out more?

Device
    iPhone/Telus 9530
    OS
    V10 w/ 323 radio
    Quote Originally Posted by mgawley View Post
    When you go to the Homescreen Preferences, the option screen where you can reset icon arrangement, how many rows does it say your home screen is using?? I believe most themes need to have it set to 2.
    This screen...

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by mgawley View Post
    you are a genius!!!! i did have it set to 1 however when i changed it to 2, like you said, the theme reappeared!!!!!!! thank you soo much!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast