Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PIN
    305D8B07
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Thanks for the info. bummer. I was also getting an error in the app that said the SMS listener failed to load so I don't think I would get SMS anyway

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by cicciav View Post
    Thanks for the info. bummer. I was also getting an error in the app that said the SMS listener failed to load so I don't think I would get SMS anyway
    i get that too everytime i reboot. i am using the stock zen theme and bbalerts work perfect using the "audible" selection.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    I give most credit for Catstide for this but finally believe we have a workaround for themes on OS 5.0 and audible alerts particularly email/sms.

First thing, if you have it installed, is delete BerryBuzz off you phone. Then install BB Alerts from here: http://www.bbymelsoftware.com/downlo...erryAlerts.jad

Once installed go to options, for audio type set it to Audio. Alert frequency, 1 minute. Then check all the items you want an audible alert for.

The audible alert will go of every minute until you check that message. Anyway, hope that helps some having issues with the audible alerts.

PIN
    305D8B07
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Thanks JLevy, I will try it again cause it didn't work for me the first time. Maybe I'll get it working with the stock Zen first then go from there. Will post my results in the A.M.

PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    i don't remember having any problems at all with alerts when i had 5.0 loaded on my phone.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    i don't remember having any problems at all with alerts when i had 5.0 loaded on my phone.
    if you ran a custom theme...you did

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    if you ran a custom theme...you did
    How is fix working for you?

PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!

It works!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I give most credit for Catstide for this but finally believe we have a workaround for themes on OS 5.0 and audible alerts particularly email/sms.

First thing, if you have it installed, is delete BerryBuzz off you phone. Then install BB Alerts from here: http://www.bbymelsoftware.com/downlo...erryAlerts.jad

Once installed go to options, for audio type set it to Audio. Alert frequency, 1 minute. Then check all the items you want an audible alert for.

The audible alert will go of every minute until you check that message. Anyway, hope that helps some having issues with the audible alerts.
    I am running Natemz BBOS Pro theme on 5.0, but I was not receiving any alerts. I just loaded BBAlerts and now I am receiving my alerts.

Thanks jlevy and Catside!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast