Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

iJax is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS

BBC v8 Vs. Leaked 5.0 Mega?

Just curious the Plus and Minuses That aren't obvious of running the hybrid against running 5.0? Is it worth Down grading? if the apps you use work is it worth downgrading? The speed difference? Answer away....

mgawley is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    iPhone/Telus 9530
    OS
    V10 w/ 323 radio
    Wirelessly posted

V8 doesn't have tabbed browsing. The only suggestion I would say is to try v8 for a week and if you don't like it, then go back to 5.0.

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

There are many people that are having issues with 5.0 so for them v8 is the way to go as its really close to what 5.0 is but with many bugs eliminated. I am running 5.0 and so far its been the best experience for me so I am staying where I am at. If my 5.0 starts acting out, I have the v8 to go to. Its your personal preference on what you would like to do. You can always try it out and then go back to 5.0 or just stay where you are at unless issues arise.

iJax is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Thank you guys! I am running 5.0 as well. I went back to it and so far I agree Olta! Did you gut myspace and or facebook working on it?? if so, how?

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by iJax
    Thank you guys! I am running 5.0 as well. I went back to it and so far I agree Olta! Did you gut myspace and or facebook working on it?? if so, how?
    As far as those apps (myspace and FB), I don't use them so wouldn't be your best resource, but from what I hear is they don't play nice with 5.0. Let's hear from people that actually use them.

mgawley is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    iPhone/Telus 9530
    OS
    V10 w/ 323 radio
    Quote Originally Posted by iJax View Post
    I'm glad to hear 5.0 is working out for you. I tried 5.0 for a couple of days but it was a complete disaster on my device. There were too many bugs and it didn't play nice on the Telus network. But I do really enjoy BBC v8.

mindy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Torch
    OS

Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

There are many people that are having issues with 5.0 so for them v8 is the way to go as its really close to what 5.0 is but with many bugs eliminated. I am running 5.0 and so far its been the best experience for me so I am staying where I am at. If my 5.0 starts acting out, I have the v8 to go to. Its your personal preference on what you would like to do. You can always try it out and then go back to 5.0 or just stay where you are at unless issues arise.
    Hi I agree totally with you. I am happy with 5.0 too.

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Agreed. V8 is the closest thing to 5.0 without the bugs. Try v8 out...you will love it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast