Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    I don't think this is a MeterBerry application problem at all...or one associated with a particular OS/device.
    Suggest you check out MeterBerry.com as I believe an explanation is available there.
    It has to do with the home screen icon update rate (the rate that the home screen icon updates from the actual reading found within the application). Many additional MeterBerry questions are answered there as well.
    Here's a sample which I think addresses your question:
    Q: At what rate does the home screen icon update?

A: Once per minute. The icon does not update when the backlight is off. When the backlight comes on, the icon will update immediately.

Q: At what rate does the status screen update?

A: Once per minute. The screen does not update when the backlight is off. When the backlight comes on, the screen will update immediately

Hope this helps.
    it is not a refresh problem.when i experienced it the icon didn't refresh at all and was in fact frozen. not sure if it's a MB problem or an os problem but i haven't seen it in quite some time.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Thanks Cat..
    I was only responding specifically to xwera's description, which indicated a difference in the two numbers reported. Not certain about what may have caused what you've described though..

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    mb works fine with v8 and ooak 151 7.95b

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345