Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

RBernier is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Meterberry works with v8....
    I can't get it to work with V8. Everything is set to allow both for the default permissions and the application permissions. Even so, I get a Cross Applications Communication error. Nothing I have done will work. That being said, V8 is outstanding so I can live with the occasional battery pull until a meterberry update is released.

xwera43 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Wirelessly posted (9530 Storm)

Quote Originally Posted by RBernier
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Meterberry works with v8....
    I can't get it to work with V8. Everything is set to allow both for the default permissions and the application permissions. Even so, I get a Cross Applications Communication error. Nothing I have done will work. That being said, V8 is outstanding so I can live with the occasional battery pull until a meterberry update is released.
    I don't think it's a good idea to have default all set to ALLOW.

HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    I too have the last BBC Hybrid .151 and MeterBerry works fine hope for the same luck with V8

BDRAGON is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow BDRAGON On Twitter
    PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by xwera43 View Post

If in the app Options you have the icon set to display Free Memory, when you select the app icon the Free Memory displays where the app label does (much like any of the weather apps showing the temp) but what is displayed in the label is not the same as when you launch the app & look at the Free Memory within the app. Even after seeing that there is a difference between the label & what is listed when you run the app, the label does not update itself & continues to show the wrong amount of Free Memory. Currently my label shows 110.4MB free but the app shows 107.4MB free.

My Last Reset is showing 1d 10hrs 45min so I don't know if it has to do with not having reset my phone in over a day or not.

~X

I think that would have to do with how often you set the log update rate. Not sure tho, just suggesting.

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by xwera43 View Post

If in the app Options you have the icon set to display Free Memory, when you select the app icon the Free Memory displays where the app label does (much like any of the weather apps showing the temp) but what is displayed in the label is not the same as when you launch the app & look at the Free Memory within the app. Even after seeing that there is a difference between the label & what is listed when you run the app, the label does not update itself & continues to show the wrong amount of Free Memory. Currently my label shows 110.4MB free but the app shows 107.4MB free.

My Last Reset is showing 1d 10hrs 45min so I don't know if it has to do with not having reset my phone in over a day or not.

~X
    mine has done that a few times but hasn't happened lately.what happens is the icon freezes and won't change at all. you can go into options and change the icon and when you exit the app the icon will still be the same. sometimes you can get this resolved by powering down the phone and then powering it back up.other times it takes a battery pull to resolve it.

Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Quote Originally Posted by RBernier View Post
    My Meterberry works fine with V8 as it did with straight .151. I have never had an issue with it. Did you try to uninstall it and re-install? Has there been other complaints from other people with it and .151?
    Last edited by Striker951; 08-08-2009 at 08:53 AM.

polar135 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow polar135 On Twitter
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    Just requested a update in when it will be released. I have a link but don't feel it would be right to share to gp. When he gets back to me I will post up the date.

I hate posting links from other sites but here is where I found my Info:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/me...needed-288156/
    Last edited by polar135; 08-08-2009 at 10:16 AM.

polar135 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow polar135 On Twitter
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    My Meterberry works fine with V8 as it did with straight .151. I have never had an issue with it. Did you try to uninstall it and re-install? Has there been other complaints from other people with it and .151?

From my understanding it has to do with BES users and .151 that had issues.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast