Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

sunkast Guest
    Try emailing the link to your phone... I'm not getting a 404. Also make sure the browser config is set to show up as BlackBerry and not something else.

Device
    Motorola Razr2
    yup did what you said.. no dice :no:

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    yup did what you said.. no dice :no:
    Other websites work fine? And you made sure BlackBerry was the browser identification?

Device
    Motorola Razr2
    yes to all of that. Also I don't know if this is a factor but on a fresh install of the OS I get this uncaught exception that says something like "the browser already has an s/mime audio support for media" error. Does that have something to do with the browser? If anything else I will re-install the OS

yes to all of that. Also I don't know if this is a factor but on a fresh install of the OS I get this uncaught exception that says something like "the browser already has an s/mime audio support for media" error. Does that have something to do with the browser? If anything else I will re-install the OS
    Berry before reinstalling the OS try doing a security wipe and include the 3rd party apps as well.

Options-security options-general settings-bb button-wipe hand held

This is delete everything off you phone so be sure to back up. Some say this fixes any issues with error on the OS. Never worked for me but heck it is worth a try

Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Berry before reinstalling the OS try doing a security wipe and include the 3rd party apps as well.

Options-security options-general settings-bb button-wipe hand held

This is delete everything off you phone so be sure to back up. Some say this fixes any issues with error on the OS. Never worked for me but heck it is worth a try
    doesn't hurt to try thanks Bryan :fing02:

doesn't hurt to try thanks Bryan :fing02:
    Let me know if that helps at all, if you would? Like I said some seem to swear by it and others like me just aren't sure.

Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Let me know if that helps at all, if you would? Like I said some seem to swear by it and others like me just aren't sure.
    must be my bad day lol it didn't work sorry to be bearer of bad news :17:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast