Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 39

  1. #25
    sunkast Guest
    Try emailing the link to your phone... I'm not getting a 404. Also make sure the browser config is set to show up as BlackBerry and not something else.



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    yup did what you said.. no dice :no:

  3. #27
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    yup did what you said.. no dice :no:
    Other websites work fine? And you made sure BlackBerry was the browser identification?



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    yes to all of that. Also I don't know if this is a factor but on a fresh install of the OS I get this uncaught exception that says something like "the browser already has an s/mime audio support for media" error. Does that have something to do with the browser? If anything else I will re-install the OS

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    yes to all of that. Also I don't know if this is a factor but on a fresh install of the OS I get this uncaught exception that says something like "the browser already has an s/mime audio support for media" error. Does that have something to do with the browser? If anything else I will re-install the OS
    Berry before reinstalling the OS try doing a security wipe and include the 3rd party apps as well.

    Options-security options-general settings-bb button-wipe hand held

    This is delete everything off you phone so be sure to back up. Some say this fixes any issues with error on the OS. Never worked for me but heck it is worth a try



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Berry before reinstalling the OS try doing a security wipe and include the 3rd party apps as well.

    Options-security options-general settings-bb button-wipe hand held

    This is delete everything off you phone so be sure to back up. Some say this fixes any issues with error on the OS. Never worked for me but heck it is worth a try
    doesn't hurt to try thanks Bryan :fing02:

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    doesn't hurt to try thanks Bryan :fing02:
    Let me know if that helps at all, if you would? Like I said some seem to swear by it and others like me just aren't sure.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Let me know if that helps at all, if you would? Like I said some seem to swear by it and others like me just aren't sure.
    must be my bad day lol it didn't work sorry to be bearer of bad news :17:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •