Storm on .148 slow...how to do only BBM back up? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Storm on .148 slow...how to do only BBM back up?

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by twizt_0_Fate View Post
    Well so far so good...DTM seems to be working fine with the media card actually better than before...the phone seems fast but the battery life is still a small issue...i am still only using the Facebook application. Ill test it over the next few days and see if it gets any better!!
    ok.. you dont have anything else but face book?
    Last edited by jnepsa; 08-05-2009 at 03:52 PM.

twizt_0_Fate is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    30efbc59
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    nope just facebook...i know its not much but i dont really have a need for anything else!

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Well so far so good...DTM seems to be working fine with the media card actually better than before...the phone seems fast but the battery life is still a small issue...i am still only using the Facebook application. Ill test it over the next few days and see if it gets any better!!
    Just to throw in my two cents here but Facebook is a pretty big memory and battery whore. So as long as that program is installed there is only so much you will be able to do to maximize battery life.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Just to throw in my two cents here but Facebook is a pretty big memory and battery whore. So as long as that program is installed there is only so much you will be able to do to maximize battery life.
    thanks jl i was just going to ask someone that had facebook I dont so i didnt know

PIN
    30efbc59
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    ok i see how it can drain the battery but with .148 it did not seem to be that bad just the phone itself seemed really laggy

PIN
    30efbc59
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the assistance...i have one more odd thing ive noticed that BB or Verizon cannot answer. Ill do my best to put this into words but i just wiped my phone and i plug it in to add my photos and music through DTM all is good. The items show up under the media and visual. Now lets say i want to go back a week later and put more music on my phone using DTM i transfer the music to the correct spot like i did the first time however when i unplug the phone and go to my media than ringtones icon on my phone nothing is there. If i go into the media icon and highlight ringtones than click the menu key and go to explore than to media card and ringtones everything thing is there. What im wondering why its not there when i just click on the media icon than click on ringtones and then go to my ringtones?

sunkast Guest
    Thanks for the assistance...i have one more odd thing ive noticed that BB or Verizon cannot answer. Ill do my best to put this into words but i just wiped my phone and i plug it in to add my photos and music through DTM all is good. The items show up under the media and visual. Now lets say i want to go back a week later and put more music on my phone using DTM i transfer the music to the correct spot like i did the first time however when i unplug the phone and go to my media than ringtones icon on my phone nothing is there. If i go into the media icon and highlight ringtones than click the menu key and go to explore than to media card and ringtones everything thing is there. What im wondering why its not there when i just click on the media icon than click on ringtones and then go to my ringtones?
    It could take a while for the new files to index into that area.

PIN
    30efbc59
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I was thinking that myself but they never move over. I was just starting to think that this was normal but no one could give me an answer through tech support in Verizon or Blackberry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123