Note: this is information that has been cut and pasted.
Here is what I noticed:
- Lyricidal has added more .164 files into his hybrid and though the transition are acting much better than OOADPC 7.5.
- Lyricidal has kept more .130 and .100 files (5.0 Files) in his hybrid, where OOKDPC added more 4.7.1 files (Tour) instead.
- Both includes about the same amount of .140 files.
- Lyricidal 6.6 files are similar to OOKDPC 7.6, big difference is: Lyricidal has adobted the 5.0 files from .100 =.130, where OOKDPC has the .40 ( TOUR ) files.
- My BB acted faster with lyricidal 6.6 at 59.1 MB even though OOKDPC7.5 shows 59.5 MB with QuickPull and StopTilt installed.
- My BB froze up when I run QuickPull Pro, while running OOAKDPC 7.6. Installing the new update for QuickPull Pro fixed the problem.
I shrinked everything but only the default fonts left and I was able to pull numbers of the files used by reading it from CrackUtil:
I will not say which one you should install, You may want to try both Lyricidal and OOKDPC hybrids to see which one your BB will like. Please give your device at least 24-72 hours to settle keep testing and report any bugs you may find.
I can't speak for the OOAKDPC hybrid, because I have never tried it. I have been running Lyricidal Beta6v6 and it is outstanding. My memory is solid. What I do know is that Lyricidal' hybrid runs much better on my BB than Crackman's hybrids.