apploader.exe is not in that file or im blind lol
You are on the right track.
Let's try this way.
MyComputer>>LocalDisk (C)>>Program Files>>Common Files>>Research In Motion>>AppLoader.
From this point be sure to delete the Vendor.xml file located at the bottom of the file folder. Then go back to the top of the files and locate the Loader.exe. This looks like a picture of a phone.
See what you think.
does it say device xml? and there is earth as its pic?
I currently use T-Mobile and I have had these issue sin the past. Ironically the best radio file so far for EDGE is in the new beta OS 220.127.116.11, however, I recently downgraded back to .151. I am also trying to figure out (havent done any testing, i was hoping someone would know already) if putting the 18.104.22.168 radio file into .151 would work. ----- I can tell you that I had NO luck with .148 radio and was using the .90 radio file with .148 OS. .90 held a great EDGE connection but it was incredibly an unstable radio file. Reboots and more reboots and I was unable to use my media player because of a reboot problem half a song into listening. I used the .90 radio file for a while and just used Slacker for music but that is no way to live, ha.
I would do a wipe and downgrade to .148 clean. THen I would load .151 to your PC then install BBCrackman 7.1.4. Then install to phone. This is your best bet other than loading 22.214.171.124 beta OS, which I actually enjoyed. EDGE connection was solid. I didnt have that many issues with 126.96.36.199 but while on calls every now and then the call would flop on me. I downgraded because my GF is in Poland and didnt want to risk the long distant phone call being screwed up. At first I downgraded from 188.8.131.52 to .151 with hybrid and it just was slower than when I upgraded from .148. So i did a wipe and uses BBSAK and istalled .148 fresh then upgraded to .151 with BBcrackman 7.1.4
My findings with .151 (BBcrackman 7.1.4 with .151 radio):
Data connection was good -- Slacker radio wouldnt connect though and I have hear that some other 3rd party apps have struggled too. Everything else worked fine except MMS. But then again there is a known problem with MMS and .151. I am not saying MMs didnt work, it just acted weird. Even though EDGE would go to edge, it would still send the MMS, it just took a little bit.
184.108.40.206 radio was better with EDGE than .151, it connected as soon as the phone booted---.151 did this for me also, juat not as quick. I also noticed something weird with 220.127.116.11---sometimes it would say edge but I would still have data.
Use OS .151 and install the BBCrackman 7.1.4 hybrid --- the radio should work -- if you want to use the beta OS, I think youll like that radio. If you have EDGE and it changes to edge, what I do is go to Manage Connecitons and turn off radio----wait for the radio to be off all of the way then turn back on.
IF edge DOESNT SWITCH TO EDGE OPEN YOUR BROWSER, TRY TO OPEN A WEB PAGE AND JUST WAIT AND WAIT --- EVENTUALLY IT WILL SWITCH TO EDGE.
P.S. make sure that your phone is set on GSM and not WORLD in your connections info.