sorry about that i ment os. so how do i know i did it right?
Installing an OS usually takes about 30 minutes at the minimum. When you go through loader.exe and follow the prompts when it begins to install you will see a lot of hour glassing on your device. When finished you should have an OS on your phone again.
oh wow i did it wrong!!!! ok im sorry to trouble you you dont have to do this but if u do can you walk me thru the steps 1 more time please? ok what do i need to do with this v7.1.4-151 if u can show me the exact steps from start to finish i promise you i will do it this time.
1. Back up your phone AND 3rd party apps
2. Download AND install 220.127.116.11 to PC
3. Download hybrid BBCv7.1.4-151.zip
4. Double click on hybrid BBCv7.1.4-151.zip and unzip/extract the EXE
5. Double click on BBCv7.1.4-151.exe, follow instructions to install hybrid onto the OS
6. Wipe phone with BBSAK (phone will reboot and show Reload Software 507)
7. Open c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader, scroll to the bottom and delete vendor.xml file. This file may already be removed for you. Just double check that it has.
8. Scroll back to top and double click on Loader.exe (big phone icon)
9. Wait until it's complete, do a battery pull
10. After the OS has installed do a security wipe. On BB go options>security options>general settings> click bb key> wipe handheld. This get rid of traces of corrupted files.
11. Restore phone thru DM and 3rd party apps.
12. Do 3 60-second battery pulls (pull battery, wait 60 seconds, replace battery, wait for it to boot up, repeat process 3 times.)
ok now it says device app add and in that box it says for me to contact my service provider. and on my phone theres a pic of a phone and a pc.
What point did that come up while going through app loader? It would be helpful if you could be more descriptive as to when you are getting these errors. You followed the steps I posted? What step did that show up?