v7.1.4-151, this will give you what youre looking for I believe.
Thank you to all of you for the help!
Sorry again i feel like a big idiot but what steps should i take installing v7.1.4-151 on my storm?
Lou, you should not feel like an idiot. We have all been in a situation where we are learning something new. I live by the motto, today I shall know more than yesterday, that is learning.
Back on task.
1) Download the file from the link.
2) Back up all settings and 3rd party applications, use BBSAK
3) Run the installer
4) Insert the following txt into your windows explorer
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
5) Run the program -->apploader.exe
6) Be sure that you select upgrade current software and backup restore, should be the first button. Also make sure you put a check mark next to everything you want reinstalled.
SO True thank you for being understanding. dont i have to delete everything on the strom first?
TMO users has it easier to get their browser working then us users on AT&T, from talking with other users on BBOS. They informed me that you do not have to remove net_rim_browser_dameon then add the service book, reboot then add that file back in. They have to register in the Host Routing tables and boom up and working...