Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 14 of 14

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    what case and clip are u using, cause if it has those magnets in the bottom, it sounds like a holster option is set somewhere....im not sure if there even is a setting like that for sms somewhere and dont feel like looking....but i could be completely wrong



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by blindman4556 View Post
    what case and clip are u using, cause if it has those magnets in the bottom, it sounds like a holster option is set somewhere....im not sure if there even is a setting like that for sms somewhere and dont feel like looking....but i could be completely wrong
    No, you would be right but theres no setting for a holster setting on a storm though.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhunter28 View Post
    I have the Seidio II case and clip. I just tried it out of the clip and it would not open unless I opened it. In the clip it opened up just as before.
    its not the phone, it is the holster, actually how you remove it from the holster. I have the same one and depending how I remove it, it will open what ever mail alert I am getting



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    No, you would be right but theres no setting for a holster setting on a storm though.
    i new there was something like that. idk about the storm, dont use a case for it so dont really have a reason to play with the settings

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.141/162 v5.1
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    its not the phone, it is the holster, actually how you remove it from the holster. I have the same one and depending how I remove it, it will open what ever mail alert I am getting
    I was thinking it had something to do with the holster.
    bbcrackman, I look forward to the H2, can't wait to get home and put it on my phone. Thanks for your hard work!



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    Ask
    Device
    9530
    OS
    109
    Posts
    2
    I have the same case, mine only does that if it was the last thing open before I put it in the holster. I have had my storm do taht when I got a new message out of the holster too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •