Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    what case and clip are u using, cause if it has those magnets in the bottom, it sounds like a holster option is set somewhere....im not sure if there even is a setting like that for sms somewhere and dont feel like looking....but i could be completely wrong

Device
    Tour
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by blindman4556 View Post
    what case and clip are u using, cause if it has those magnets in the bottom, it sounds like a holster option is set somewhere....im not sure if there even is a setting like that for sms somewhere and dont feel like looking....but i could be completely wrong
    No, you would be right but theres no setting for a holster setting on a storm though.

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhunter28 View Post
    I have the Seidio II case and clip. I just tried it out of the clip and it would not open unless I opened it. In the clip it opened up just as before.
    its not the phone, it is the holster, actually how you remove it from the holster. I have the same one and depending how I remove it, it will open what ever mail alert I am getting

PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    No, you would be right but theres no setting for a holster setting on a storm though.
    i new there was something like that. idk about the storm, dont use a case for it so dont really have a reason to play with the settings

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.141/162 v5.1
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    its not the phone, it is the holster, actually how you remove it from the holster. I have the same one and depending how I remove it, it will open what ever mail alert I am getting
    I was thinking it had something to do with the holster.
    bbcrackman, I look forward to the H2, can't wait to get home and put it on my phone. Thanks for your hard work!

PIN
    Ask
    Device
    OS
    I have the same case, mine only does that if it was the last thing open before I put it in the holster. I have had my storm do taht when I got a new message out of the holster too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12