mzkryptonite04 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Ask Me!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS

Unhappy Big EDGE/ Little edge issues

Hey BBOS fam.
    I was wondering if anyone is having serious issues with their EDGE (AT&T storm users) flickering from BIG to little. I am currently running v4.7.0.151 (platform 4.0.0.186) and my edge will not go back to big edge. I have resent my service books, did 3 battery pulls and still no big edge. :17: My device is the Storm 9530, if someone would point me in the right direction to correct this issue it would be greatly appreciated!

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkryptonite04 View Post
    Hey BBOS fam.
    I was wondering if anyone is having serious issues with their EDGE (AT&T storm users) flickering from BIG to little. I am currently running v4.7.0.151 (platform 4.0.0.186) and my edge will not go back to big edge. I have resent my service books, did 3 battery pulls and still no big edge. :17: My device is the Storm 9530, if someone would point me in the right direction to correct this issue it would be greatly appreciated!
    Unfortunately this is a known problem. Some of the later SFI's don't hold EDGE well. So far the best SFI's for EDGE are .90 and .75.

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkryptonite04 View Post
    Hey BBOS fam.
    Perhaps you should give 148 a try as well.

PIN
    Ask Me!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS

Help!!!

I am doing the swap a radio by lyricidal and I am getting an "app error 523" what is this and why do I have to keep resetting in order to finish loading radio .75 to my storm. It is on the next to the last step of updating my device on "wait for device to initialization." I've already hit the reset button like five or six time thus far and I still have a long way to go before finishing this process. Any help would be greatly appreciated with this new problem.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

.75 radio does not work with the newer os's unfortunately it will give you that error.

PIN
    Ask Me!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    So does this mean that I have totally jacked up my storm? Because now it keeps giving me that error and will not let me start of my phone!

I would wipe the phone and start over. Be sure to delete the os off the pc and reinstall that was well.

Or you could delete the back up sfi folder located in your cdma folder. Then try swap again and choose a different radio.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast