Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Device
    OS
    Too Many :/
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy2009 View Post
    where it said your number @vzw3g.com for SIP and MIP i put your number@ecp.mobile.com for both if that doesnt work try apc.mobile.com for both then reset phone. leave password blank My buddies phone had had EDGE for a full day with NO edge. and he just got done downloading bb app world and the where app off of it
    Are you sure its not epc.tmobile.com? I've also heard of wap.voicestream.com on tmobile. Havent heard of apc.mobile.com or ecp.mobile.com.

Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by OcaNyc View Post
    Are you sure its not epc.tmobile.com? I've also heard of wap.voicestream.com on tmobile. Havent heard of apc.mobile.com or ecp.mobile.com.
    yeah i tried corecting while my crazy buddy was driving. i almost puked. hahaha
    But if you change those settings in the manual program menu, i think it will hold the EDGE. and my buddy has APN settings selected. Doesnt get the initial verizon page anymore either. if someone who has TMO can verify these work and im not losing my mind. hahhaa i never once called TMO either. I got the service books from that link that shane posted. and did that whole process. what link or app are you hving issues with not being able to get to? if i can tget there and have EDGE, then we can go thru the settings and see whats different
    Last edited by bigdaddy2009; 07-28-2009 at 11:37 AM.

Device
    OS
    yeah i tried corecting while my crazy buddy was driving. i almost puked. hahaha
    But if you change those settings in the manual program menu, i think it will hold the EDGE. and my buddy has APN settings selected. Doesnt get the initial verizon page anymore either. if someone who has TMO can verify these work and im not losing my mind. hahhaa i never once called TMO either. I got the service books from that link that shane posted. and did that whole process. what link or app are you hving issues with not being able to get to? if i can tget there and have EDGE, then we can go thru the settings and see whats different
    Well that skyfire for one but tinytwitter needs that APN selected. Try tinytwitter, and try the 'manage internet email' icon in the setup folder. Let me know thanks.

I'm going to try this in a few minutes as well.
    Last edited by OcaNyc; 07-28-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Well that skyfire for one but tinytwitter needs that APN selected. Try tinytwitter, and try the 'manage internet email' icon in the setup folder. Let me know thanks.

ok. waiting for my buddy to get back from lunch and will try out for ya

sunkast Guest

SkyFire doesn't work anymore.

Device
    OS
    ok. waiting for my buddy to get back from lunch and will try out for ya
    Didnt work for me, called up tmo as well. They told me to try a new apn: epc.voicestream.com
    It was new to me as I havent heard it yet. Still didnt work, maybe it'll work for someone else. Will have to call back when I'm not on the phone to continue troubleshooting with them. Seems they also have a support team for non-supported tmo phones.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    SkyFire doesn't work anymore.
    I know . I didnt even get to see it in action.

Device
    Motorola Razr2
    You can always just have APN disabled... you just sacrifice using apps such as Facebook and any number of those radio apps. If you aren't big on apps then you can disable the APN. After you do so, make sure to turn off the wireless and make sure it says "OFF" on the top right of the screen, then restore the connections. You will get EDGE back within 10 seconds, and it will stay that way. E-mails work with no apn, so does AIM, blackberry app world, quickpull, and bbfilescout. You can also use the browser to its full potential. Hope that helps.

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    You can always just have APN disabled... you just sacrifice using apps such as Facebook and any number of those radio apps. If you aren't big on apps then you can disable the APN. After you do so, make sure to turn off the wireless and make sure it says "OFF" on the top right of the screen, then restore the connections. You will get EDGE back within 10 seconds, and it will stay that way. E-mails work with no apn, so does AIM, blackberry app world, quickpull, and bbfilescout. You can also use the browser to its full potential. Hope that helps.
    Thanks, I know as much as you wrote. I'm just trying to figure out the APN mystery. I'm sure others on tmo using the storm would like to know. Maybe I'll make progress later on I hope.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast