PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

NetworkAcc - Mobile Network Accelerator v1.4

I searched the Forums/Threads and couldn't find the info I was looking for. Has anyone tried this product and is it worth getting? Seems promising, but a lot of these apps don't live up to their expectations. I was thinking of getting it, for Mobihand has it on sale for $5(50% off) today. Any feedback would be great. TIA

RBernier is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BDRAGON View Post
    I searched the Forums/Threads and couldn't find the info I was looking for. Has anyone tried this product and is it worth getting? Seems promising, but a lot of these apps don't live up to their expectations. I was thinking of getting it, for Mobihand has it on sale for $5(50% off) today. Any feedback would be great. TIA
    I used it and it did seem to speed up my Storm some. Nothing significant. You have to keep in mind though this is a subscription software. Your subscription is only good for one year. Also, if you are prone to frequently restoring your OS, unlike other apps, with this app you have to get the developer to reset your activation code every time you reload the application. For me, that in itself makes the application not worth it.
    Ron Bernier

BDRAGON is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow BDRAGON On Twitter
    PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I was hoping it would have made a big difference in overall speed, but slightly doesn't cut it. I'm using the trial version and haven't seen much difference myself. The yearly subscription and getting developers to reactivate the code is just icing on the cake, for I change OS/hybrids frequently. Thank you for the info.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RBernier View Post
    I used it and it did seem to speed up my Storm some. Nothing significant. You have to keep in mind though this is a subscription software. Your subscription is only good for one year. Also, if you are prone to frequently restoring your OS, unlike other apps, with this app you have to get the developer to reset your activation code every time you reload the application. For me, that in itself makes the application not worth it.
    Thanks for the info RBernier doesn't sound worth it IMO

iJax is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    i have it and i think it is worth it! especially cruising the internet!

rfirmi is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    Liked
    0 times
    dude its not worth it, I seen no difference at all... if anything it wasted battery

apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Liked
    2 times
    Don't forget that each storm does react differently to hardware/software combo's, so what might work well for one may not for another.
    Theme: bDroidX · Apps: Supra eKey, SmrtGuard, MeterBerry, Google Maps, Berry Weather, CaptureIt, BBFileScout, Visual VoiceMail, Mortgage Payment Calculator, BubbleBurst, StormSlots, Hangman

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    Don't forget that each storm does react differently to hardware/software combo's, so what might work well for one may not for another.
    Good point apuntsel, different storm do react differently. I have not had much success with this program, but I do think you have a valid point.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner