Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bugly is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bugly On Twitter
    PIN
    307959E6
    Device
    Antique 9530
    OS
    Whatever works today
    Thinking of doing the same, it's rather annoying and happens pretty much every time someone calls in now. Outgoing calls are fine. This kinda sucks, cause I finally got the rest of my stuff working pretty well.

PIN
    307959E6
    Device
    Antique 9530
    OS
    Whatever works today
    Quote Originally Posted by causey View Post
    totally irrelevant, and i apologize, but this was the funniest thing ive seen in weeks....
    ...in certain cases, it might not be too bad, but......:Eyecrazy:

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by Bugly
    Thinking of doing the same, it's rather annoying and happens pretty much every time someone calls in now. Outgoing calls are fine. This kinda sucks, cause I finally got the rest of my stuff working pretty well.
    This happened to me for the first time. This is not a great fix but it works . Once your phone starts vibrating end the phone call and tell them you will call them back. Hang up(your phone will still be vibrating) and make a phone call after a couple seconds (it may vibrate one or two times while ringing but be patient) Now this has worked for me twice. Best of luck and I hope it works for you.

PIN
    307959E6
    Device
    Antique 9530
    OS
    Whatever works today
    apparently it only vibrates for a minute or so, I usually make my calls short, so I didn't notice this. It happened again today and while a customer was describing his car problem, the vibrating stopped and didn't start again. Perhaps this is something built into the software to make it annoying to upgrade before the "official" software hits?

AndersonSS is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    I had the same thing happen. Very annoying. If you press the volume up/down button while it is vibrating it will stop that particular vibration but it comes back again in like 2 seconds. Still trying to find a solution.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

This happened to me for the first time. This is not a great fix but it works . Once your phone starts vibrating end the phone call and tell them you will call them back. Hang up(your phone will still be vibrating) and make a phone call after a couple seconds (it may vibrate one or two times while ringing but be patient) Now this has worked for me twice. Best of luck and I hope it works for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersonSS View Post
    I had the same thing happen. Very annoying. If you press the volume up/down button while it is vibrating it will stop that particular vibration but it comes back again in like 2 seconds. Still trying to find a solution.
    My friends was doing this seems to be sparidic as mine doesnt at all but the fix i gave her was to hit the mute button(the one on the top of the phone on the right...its the speaker with a slash through it.) and that stops it permenatly for her... maybe try that?

manofice is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    sounds like what happened to me, stupid phone wouldn't stop vibrating, hahaha

terrycctt is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    132 strait
    first time it happened i had just turned on my bluetooth to play mp3 and it stopped. now any time it does it i just open my media player and start a song and it stops. if a mp3 file is already open then i can just hit mute which starts the player and makes the vibrating stop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast