MemoryUp Professional Mobile RAM Booster 50% OFF Today Only!

Thread: MemoryUp Professional Mobile RAM Booster 50% OFF Today Only!

iJax is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Post MemoryUp Professional Mobile RAM Booster 50% OFF Today Only!

MemoryUp Professional- Mobile Memory & RAM Booster (Specially Designed for BlackBerry) Normally it is $16.99 and today is $8.50

MemoryUp Pro is a powerful BlackBerry RAM boosting tool and Java virtual machine (JVM) management application specially designed for BlackBerry users.

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...-BlackBerry%29

MemoryUp Pro is a powerful BlackBerry RAM boosting tool and Java virtual machine (JVM) management application specially designed for BlackBerry users. It is a handy memory optimizer tool that will keep your BlackBerry running faster and efficiently. It increases your BlackBerry performance by making more memory available for both your applications and the BlackBerry system.

MemoryUp Pro is designed to tackle the difficult but crucial problem of memory management for BlackBerry users. Memory is the most precious resource in your BlackBerry; when it becomes low, your BlackBerry will slow down severely or crash. Most mobile system can not handle your memory properly by itself. Over time, no matter how much memory you have, your BlackBerry system will slowly lose memory, bringing you to a critical state. MemoryUp Pro solves these problems by reclaiming lost memory for your programs. It helps your BlackBerry run at optimum speed by efficiently defragmenting your BlackBerry's memory, recovering memory leaks from poorly behaved applications, flushing unused libraries temporarily out to disk and so on. By all this optimization tricks your favorite applications and games will run faster and efficiently even on old BlackBerry.

MemoryUp Pro is optimized for all series of BlackBerry, which can monitor your BlackBerry system in the background, freeing resources when needed. It uses many advanced features to keep your BlackBerry running at optimum speed. But more importantly, it's designed with all users in mind; whether you're a power-user or a novice, MemoryUp Pro will give you the features you want without confusing or limiting you.

Praised by both individual users and large companies alike, MemoryUp Pro is the best utility of its type available. MemoryUp Pro from eMobiStudio Inc. represents the best technical and design efforts modern BlackBerry software, to bring you a technically superior, yet easy-to-use memory management utility.

Features:
    + Real-time BlackBerry Memory Calculation & statistics
    MemoryUp Pro gives you professional, easy-to-read statistics on your BlackBerry's memory use. You can see a graph of your total memory and current memory use. MemoryUp Pro makes it easy to see how well your BlackBerry is performing, and where any problems are.
    + Performance targets
    Using MemoryUp Pro's settings function, you can set performance goals right for your different profiles. MemoryUp Pro will work to keep your memory at desired levels, and will act immediately if memory drops below minimum levels.
    + Quick boosting
    In addition to monitoring and reclaiming your memory on its own, MemoryUp Pro lets you boost your memory by hand. The Quick Boost feature lets you watch as MemoryUp Pro works - you can see more memory become available. Quick Boost remembers the settings that work best on your BlackBerry.
    + Auto-boosting in the background
    Your memory is the most important resource in your BlackBerry, and how it is used can drastically affect performance. Auto-boosting feature enables MemoryUp Pro to be hidden to run in the background and automatically help reclaim wasted memory on your BlackBerry. It guards the allocation of memory resources through its unique cache management technique. By using MemoryUp Pro, you don't need to know anything about your BlackBerry system; MemoryUp Pro will supply all the technical know-how.
    + BlackBerry crash protection
    The majority of BlackBerry crashes come when system resources are low. MemoryUp Pro warns you when you reach a critical point, allowing you to close programs safely before your BlackBerry becomes unstable.
    + And There is More..
    Other features include Warning/Auto-recovering RAM at your preset threshold, Startup boost (when MemoryUp Pro is launched), advanced boosting features (Force system to use large cache, Prohibit kernel to disk swapping, Auto-allocate critical threads, etc.) for professional BlackBerry users, and multiple language support (English, German, Italian and Spanish).

Minimum Requirements:
    Full support for BlackBerry OS 3.X & 4.X

Display Dimensions
    160 x 160, 240 x 160, 240 x 240, 240 x 260, 240 x 320, 320 x 240, 480 x 320, 480 x 360
    Operating System
    3.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 Touch Screen, 4.7 Trackball

CAEM is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    ASK ME
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Doesnt Meterberry clear up ram as well??

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CAEM View Post
    Yes Meterberry does clean up RAM as well.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

joseph86 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Yes Meterberry does clean up RAM as well.

As far as i know,Meterberry just can monitor RAM. if your want to clean up RAM, it's a best choice to choose Memoryup .:cool2:

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    meterberry can recover ram in the last update

wayee is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    meterberry can recover ram in the last update

lol...really, maybe a little difference with Memoryup.:haha:

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    True I have used memory up, battery booster and found memory up worthless and battery booster to actually negatively affect battery performance. Meterberry didn't do any better. I ended just not worrying about it.

wayee is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up really great

I purchaged Memoryup and networkacc from emobistudio a month ago,it's really done a great job. A good thread here.

joseph86 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CAEM View Post

I am using MeterBerry on my BB Storm too. Based on my knowledge, MemoryUp Pro and MeterBerry recover memory in different ways.
    MeterBerry's 'freed memory' is much likely to be the free disk space in your BB. But what MemoryUp does is to take control of the Java Virtual Machine and reclaim unused memory for your BB system. MemoryUp Pro frees RAM that is available for the Java Virtual Machine in your BB, which is the key to boost up your BlackBerry's overall performance. So the working mechanisms of these two products are totally different from each other too.

RBernier is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    The biggest problem with MemoryUp Pro and NetworkAcc is that they are one year subscription. Plus, every time you restore your OS, you have to send them an email to reset your activation code.
    Ron Bernier

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    I found that BBmem has showed the best performance with me. No memory leak, strong battery and it comes with a garbage cleaner and reset button. Work great on any of leaks including 5.0.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

rfirmi is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    Liked
    0 times
    this program does nothing but waist your battery!

SJSU159120 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow SJSU159120 On Twitter
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    True I have used memory up, battery booster and found memory up worthless and battery booster to actually negatively affect battery performance. Meterberry didn't do any better. I ended just not worrying about it.
    I use Meterberry and have had mixed results. Sometimes the recover memory function negatively effects my memory and sometimes it recovers a little. Most of the reviews I have read about these types of programs seems to be negative and most people say it does not work. Although that could be a result of people expecting more than an app can accomplish.