Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CAEM View Post
    Doesnt Meterberry clear up ram as well??

I am using MeterBerry on my BB Storm too. Based on my knowledge, MemoryUp Pro and MeterBerry recover memory in different ways.
    MeterBerry's 'freed memory' is much likely to be the free disk space in your BB. But what MemoryUp does is to take control of the Java Virtual Machine and reclaim unused memory for your BB system. MemoryUp Pro frees RAM that is available for the Java Virtual Machine in your BB, which is the key to boost up your BlackBerry's overall performance. So the working mechanisms of these two products are totally different from each other too.

Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    The biggest problem with MemoryUp Pro and NetworkAcc is that they are one year subscription. Plus, every time you restore your OS, you have to send them an email to reset your activation code.

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    I found that BBmem has showed the best performance with me. No memory leak, strong battery and it comes with a garbage cleaner and reset button. Work great on any of leaks including 5.0.

Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    this program does nothing but waist your battery!

Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    True I have used memory up, battery booster and found memory up worthless and battery booster to actually negatively affect battery performance. Meterberry didn't do any better. I ended just not worrying about it.
    I use Meterberry and have had mixed results. Sometimes the recover memory function negatively effects my memory and sometimes it recovers a little. Most of the reviews I have read about these types of programs seems to be negative and most people say it does not work. Although that could be a result of people expecting more than an app can accomplish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12