Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    Storm
    OS
    i had a problem with the installation but after 3-4 times it worked. The ota is fine!

Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffanculo403
    OK I finally got the OTA to work after like the 10th try...I'd still really like the Desktop Manager .ALX files for 5.0 devices if anyone has them please email them to rbowers403@zoominternet.net
    Glad to hear it :35:

PIN
    30de7e50
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    too many lol-->.230 & 328
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaffanculo403 View Post
    I tried that OTA link 3 times. Doesn't work for me. It says it installs correctly but it never shows up...
    I had the same issue or something similar. I would install and nothing would show up. So after about an hour or so of troubleshooting I pulled into dm and seen that for some reason bbm 4.7 was somehow installed along with 5.0. (weird-it was at the very bottom of apps list 4 me, may be different for you). So I removed 4.7 with dm and restarted phone then went to download 5.0 ota once again it installed correctly. I did another quick pull and tada reset worked bc there in my IM folder was sitting bbm. So I went through terms & agreement and have been running my bbm 5.0 with os 5.0 every since. Hope this helps. :-p

PIN
    30de7e50
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    too many lol-->.230 & 328
    Lol. Guess u got it. Took me a while to get that msg out. But glad to hear you're up and running. Maybe someone will have the same issue I had.

:-)

Device
    Storm2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by femBBuser View Post
    I had the same issue or something similar. I would install and nothing would show up. So after about an hour or so of troubleshooting I pulled into dm and seen that for some reason bbm 4.7 was somehow installed along with 5.0. (weird-it was at the very bottom of apps list 4 me, may be different for you). So I removed 4.7 with dm and restarted phone then went to download 5.0 ota once again it installed correctly. I did another quick pull and tada reset worked bc there in my IM folder was sitting bbm. So I went through terms & agreement and have been running my bbm 5.0 with os 5.0 every since. Hope this helps. :-p
    how did you get quick pull to work? That's the only thing I wish I could get to work...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123