Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    The reason why I see this as important is. It is all about the people and the mods. People don't want to get flamed or bashed or told how stupid they are all the time. They come to a place like this ofr information and help. Some to do the helping . This place reminds me of DBSTalk. Quite simply the best at what both do. This for BB and the other dor Sat. TV.

Again a great job is done here. Thank you
    Yep, very much like DBSTalk. I used to go there a lot when I was a Direct user. There is a very similar feel. Everyone is very friendly and here to help. I think the problem with some other sites is that the leadership allows it to get out of hand. If you stop the flaming before it gets started, then it never becomes a problem. If flaming and bashing are tolerated then it becomes the "norm", and people will get out of control.

But I agree with everyone else. The members here at BBOS are top notch. We appreciate each and every one of you.
    Last edited by Natemz; 07-24-2009 at 09:39 AM.

It is the members that make the forum though...Not to take away from the Mods, Help staff, or others (because they are awesome).

Speaking to the members directly: There are over 6000 of you and only a handful of Team members. That proves that YOU are the ones that are supportive of this site and mature enough to ask and answer questions without regressing to caveman mentality ranking someone down to be funny.

I tip my hat to all 6134 members out there that continue to grow and make this site Number One!

Thank you for sticking with us!!!!!

Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

Again thank you all for the kind words and continued support. I would ask that we refrain from bashing any other sites by name

Just don't want this thread to go in the wrong direction

Thank you

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    I started both sites at the same time, and not that my post count is that high anyway but i think my post count is atleast 5 times bigger here and anytime i have a question i didn't feel like posting a thread about, i know exactly who to pm here and i always get a response in 10 min or less, THIS SITE IS FANTASTIC!!!! :hail: :You_Rock_Emoticon:. And it's due just as much to you SITE OFFICIALS, ADMINS, and MODERATORS as it is for us MEMBERS!! Oh yeah and Bryan.....LMAO :laugh2: EVERYONE here deserves a pat on the BACK!!

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    oh oops about site references i was typing

Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

Socal you hurt me man

:lmao: oh yeah and Bryan :angryfire:

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Bryan you are always there, for anyone, and always willing to do something extra, YOU ALONE DESERVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by socalmiles View Post
    bryan you are always there, for anyone, and always willing to do something extra, you alone deserve a round of applause!!
    ok

:35::35::35::35:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast