Once Again BBOS Shines! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Once Again BBOS Shines!

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

Thanks for the kind words Socal it is a true team effort. Our team makes it possible to be available for our members whenever they are in need.

BlckBrryMD is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BlckBrryMD On Twitter
    Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Liked
    0 times
    When I started using my first BB I searched for forums that could help, and I do recall the days of being a noob. I found other blackberry sites and noticed a tinge of unpleasantness from them. I checked them out. I would up rarely returning to these sites if at all and CB became my primary space to check out BB stuff.

Then I read about BBCrackmans hybrids, and how you could get them here so I came over. I signed up and became a VIP Lifetime Member on the same day. It was about the money, or the exclusivity of BBCrackmans Hybrids (ok it was) but I really found BBOS to be a great place to meet other BB addicts and offer and receive help.

There are great sites, but sometimes the sheer size of a site can bring it down, literally in terms of performance or proverbially in how users treated and treat others.

BBOS has become my first place to stop, read and help. Other sites have become my second source for info and related stuff. I invested my money and I am investing my time. Its a great day for BB users who come here, so join the party.
    Last edited by Neolantis; 07-24-2009 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Cleaned

Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    only thing on cb for me is their 8350i fourm... thers no 8350i support here -COUGH COUGH-
    So its time to start giving some support! Let's get it all working for you and all other 8350i users.

Follow me on Twiter
    [/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE]
    Le0_Br4zUc4 - BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Running 5.0.0.428

chef is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    its so ture...everyone here is helpful...im glad i found this forum...everytime i have a question, its usually answered within 4 min...thanks to everyone here for the assistance in the past, and the help i will get in the future...

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckBrryMD View Post
    When I started using my first BB I searched for forums that could help, and I do recall the days of being a noob.

BBOS has become my first place to stop, read and help.
    Glad you have found us and continue to utilize us as a resource.

Welcome to the family.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

JimMariner is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.328
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    The reason why I see this as important is. It is all about the people and the mods. See at other sites it's a joke. It may be the biggest but it sucks :laugh2:. People don't want to get flamed or bashed or told how stupid they are all the time. They come to a place like this ofr information and help. Some to do the helping . This place reminds me of DBSTalk. Quite simply the best at what both do. This for BB and the other dor Sat. TV.

Again a great job is done here. Thank you

Yeah, It's Miami's at: fault I am here too. He highly recommended BBOS to me. So if I do anything wrong, Spank him first !!! :banana:

But all in all, I see this as a more peaceful and productive forum then most out there. Flaming someone in a forum like this is a waste of bandwith.

I have been a BlackBerry owner for years. And a Storm Owner since Day One when they were first released to us. Yeah, I stood on line for it. :crazy: But it was worth it. And I am still using my Original Storm I Bought that day too.

Keep up the Good Work BBOS !!! I am Glad to be a Member too !!!!

sunkast Guest
    Not that we don't want to get bigger but sometimes a smaller community can provide better quality than a larger community. If we maintain the quality of our team, I don't see this being a problem as we grow larger.

P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Not that we don't want to get bigger but sometimes a smaller community can provide better quality than a larger community. If we maintain the quality of our team, I don't see this being a problem as we grow larger.

I agree but remember, the "chief can only lead where the people are willing to follow".

So you/me/ and all of us together makes this place special. and as new members become part of the community they will emulate what they see others do therefore, we are all chiefs and we are all the people.
    Last edited by P3Designs; 07-24-2009 at 01:16 PM.

Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I agree but remember, the "chief can only lead where the people are willing to follow".

So you/me/ and all of us together makes this place special. and as new members become part of the community they will emulate what they see others do. We are all chiefs and we are all the people.
    Absolutely!

billr is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    BBC Hybrid V8.5
    Liked
    0 times
    I agree with all the other posters that this site is the absolute best. There is one thing I still visit other sites for and that is general BB news and new product information. I know we have the RIM forum and there are items posted on the home page, but it still doesn't have the content of the CB News page or BerryReview.

Like some others, I have basically given up wading through the chaff and pointless posts to find the useful information at that other place as it wastes too much of my valuable time. Kudos to members and staff both for the "just the facts ma'am" approach in the technical forums here at BBOS.

P.S. Lately I found that BR is doing a pretty good job of news announcements that pretty much match CB, so I think will going from three to two sites I visit regularly. Note that I am not bashing CB; it's just that I can find the useful info elsewhere now.
    Last edited by billr; 07-24-2009 at 06:14 PM.

Liked
    7 times
    Thanks Bill :fing02: we are rectifying that as we speak by adding news posters to our team. There soul job is to go out and find news and post it back here for our members. As of now we have one on staff (cslaten) and will be adding more shortly. So hopefully you can cut that list down from two to one

And thank you for your kind words

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by billr View Post
    I agree with all the other posters that this site is the absolute best. There is one thing I still visit other sites for and that is general BB news and new product information. I know we have the RIM forum and there are items posted on the home page, but it still doesn't have the content of the CB News page or BerryReview.

Like some others, I have basically given up wading through the chaff and pointless posts to find the useful information at that other place as it wastes too much of my valuable time. Kudos to members and staff both for the "just the facts ma'am" approach in the technical forums here at BBOS.

P.S. Lately I found that BR is doing a pretty good job of news announcements that pretty much match CB, so I think will going from three to two sites I visit regularly. Note that I am not bashing CB; it's just that I can find the useful info elsewhere now.
    I have been trying to post up some more news as I see it myself. Personally, I just simply subscribe to the RSS feeds of other sites that have BlackBerry related news. Beats going to every site. News comes to me instead of me going to the news.

Liked
    189 times
    I have been trying to post up some more news as I see it myself. Personally, I just simply subscribe to the RSS feeds of other sites that have BlackBerry related news. Beats going to every site. News comes to me instead of me going to the news.
    That's the way to do it.

billr is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    BBC Hybrid V8.5
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks Bill :fing02: we are rectifying that as we speak by adding news posters to our team. There soul job is to go out and find news and post it back here for our members. As of now we have one on staff (cslaten) and will be adding more shortly. So hopefully you can cut that list down from two to one

And thank you for your kind words
    That is good news and will make life easier when all I have to do is check BBOS.

Oh, and to lend Laney a hand, are you looking for soul brothers for this "soul job", or did you perhaps mean "sole job"? :laugh2: :dance:

Liked
    189 times
    That is good news and will make life easier when all I have to do is check BBOS.

Oh, and to lend Laney a hand, are you looking for soul brothers for this "soul job", or did you perhaps mean "sole job"? :laugh2: :dance:
    haha BURN! That made me laugh. :haha:

mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Liked
    1 times
    I for one enjoy BBOS i have been here since 3/1/09 and have enjoyed it totally. Given the chance to join the VIP i did it with no hesitations. Thanks to all the BBOS Help team and hopefully i will be able to join the ranks with them. PS im still interested in the News Poster Job HINT HINT :1244:

Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mmanuel552 View Post
    I for one enjoy BBOS i have been here since 3/1/09 and have enjoyed it totally. Given the chance to join the VIP i did it with no hesitations. Thanks to all the BBOS Help team and hopefully i will be able to join the ranks with them. PS im still interested in the News Poster Job HINT HINT :1244:
    What's he trying to say? :haha:

Liked
    7 times

Dang Bill :17: I see how it is :amish:

Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted

Thanks for the assist bill :cop: soul job :lmao:

mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post