jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

That's awesome c6! Your right about all the cat fights in all of the other forums. I thought I would jump around yesterday for a look to see what else people were saying and looked like to jr high girls goin at it in every forum. One thing I noticed here was everyone came together to figure out solutions to problems. It was really hectic here, it seemed like everyone was over whelmed at first and then it all seemed to come together. Thanks for pointing out what a great site this is! :fing02:

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

That's awesome c6! Your right about all the cat fights in all of the other forums. I thought I would jump around yesterday for a look to see what else people were saying and looked like to jr high girls goin at it in every forum. One thing I noticed here was everyone came together to figure out solutions to problems. It was really hectic here, it seemed like everyone was over whelmed at first and then it all seemed to come together. Thanks for pointing out what a great site this is! :fing02:
    Thanks Jason.

watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    i saw something on another forum from a site official saying he created mega upload accounts with names from other forums and was thinking about making one named with bbos.......i guess so it looked like it would be this site loading up leaked os's at megaupload.........i bbmed a bbos staff member a screen shot and the website......but with the bbm outage don't know if it showed up
    Last edited by watkins; 07-23-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: changed name to bbos staff member

awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    OS
    Hybrid
    Let's keep setting the example for all, and a personal THANKS to everyone here because he's right since day one I felt at home here not to bash other forums but it's the truth.
    Last edited by Neolantis; 07-24-2009 at 09:45 AM.

dchandler is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow dchandler On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask n u will recieved
    Device
    Blackberry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by awill300 View Post
    Let's keep setting the example for all, and a personal THANKS to everyone here because he's right since day one I felt at home here not to bash CB but it's the truth.
    Glade you feel that way, Enjoy

Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Watkins - I spoke with David (owner of BA) about that and it was taken care of.

Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    I agree with C6.

I used to wake up everyday and look at both sites and I got turned off from the inconsiderate way a person can be critisized for asking a question that may have been answered in another forum. Or how a person could be bashed for having a difference of oppion. This site has become my all time fav and with the leaked 5.0 or with BBC's hydrids, I am staying here.

Keep up the good work BBOS professionals.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

Thanks for the kind words everyone but is it because of our members that we can be helpful. Because of you we don't have to spend are time deleting posts and closing threads. Every single one of you make BBOS what is and what it will be become.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast