I am going back to .151 tonight. This has been to unstable for me.
For now its a waiting game for me. I have a copy but I would like to see something more stable before I commit. Plus I am going to be housebound for 3 months as I recuperate, I am going in for surgery next week so I will be offline from Wednesday thru (likely) Sunday until the wife goes back to work and I can sneak my laptop downstairs
I mean what the heck I have the time to kill and play around with the current Storm. So we will see.
Good luck with your surgery. Hope all goes well.
Originally Posted by BlckBrryMD
i finally felt confident enough to vote...yes i'm keeping it...i love it!
Natemz and anyone else who needs sync on 5.0 i have the workaround here
BBMD good luck,
As far as os's go im riding this one out. Have had great luck so far ( knock on wood). This has treated me very well as i have all my must have s working.....
BBM 5.0, QP, QL, uber twitter, yahtzee, opera mini, smrt guard, pageonce, poynt, viigo, scoremobile, air traffic control. all my native apps work great as well..
I have always sworn by BBC's hybrids but as of right now i just dont see where there could be any improvements.
It's been a couple days and I have decided to stay with 5.0. The phone is doing wonderfully. The only issue I see current with my phone is accessing photo through the media. There is a short pause, but I believe I can live with that. All of my applications work, but with blackberry maps there is a compatibility issue. I will be interested to see what the hybriders are able to do with this.
Thank you bdube. I will check this out next time I load up 140
Originally Posted by bdube
Tags for this Thread