Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 22

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940

    Question Edit Permissions?

    Hello all,

    I cannot set my permissions to "Allow". It stays on "Custom" for the "Interactions" menu. I can get the other two "Connections" and "User Data" to set to "Allow" permissions, but not "Interactions". Thus, my Beyond 160 and Quickpull will not work.

    Any thoughts? Is anyone else having this problem?



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Try uninstalling. Then when you reinstall, before you click download, check the box for set permissions and see if that does anything. Although, quickpull doesn't play nice with 5.0 os.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Hello all,

    I cannot set my permissions to "Allow". It stays on "Custom" for the "Interactions" menu. I can get the other two "Connections" and "User Data" to set to "Allow" permissions, but not "Interactions". Thus, my Beyond 160 and Quickpull will not work.

    Any thoughts? Is anyone else having this problem?

    Probably has something to do with 5.0 i hear there have been some problems with it :irked:



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Try setting the "Phone" to allow on all, save and exit. Then go back and set it on your app. Not sure if it will work but its worth a try...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Try uninstalling. Then when you reinstall, before you click download, check the box for set permissions and see if that does anything. Although, quickpull doesn't play nice with 5.0 os.
    Thanks Olta. Trying now.

    The new "today" option in the plain theme that came with the Storm is a nice option too



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    I deleted Beyond 160. Reset the Phone then reinstalled and it is still on "Deny" for "Interactions".

    I will try your suggestion bbcrackman...Thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Try setting the "Phone" to allow on all, save and exit. Then go back and set it on your app. Not sure if it will work but its worth a try...
    How do I do that bbcrackman?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    How do I do that bbcrackman?
    Options>advanced>applications>highlight phone>hit bb key and edit permissions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •