Poll: Are you leaking more memory with the BBM 5.0 leak installed?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    FB is a know memory hog. I have not had any issues with BBM causing memory leak but that's just me. You may have some other apps causing this drain but for sure FB is one of them.
    The drian was the phone was stuck. Most likely culprit was Simple Weather. i have seen that beofre. When I am on a call the app tries to connect to the server. It can't and it gets "stuck" memory leak is there and nothing else updates

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    The drian was the phone was stuck. Most likely culprit was Simple Weather. i have seen that beofre. When I am on a call the app tries to connect to the server. It can't and it gets "stuck" memory leak is there and nothing else updates
    You know phone better than anyone and these Storm have a personality of their own. However, I have been running Simpleweather for several months and can with certainty that this app never caused memory drain for me (eve when it gets hung up).

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    You know phone better than anyone and these Storm have a personality of their own. However, I have been running Simpleweather for several months and can with certainty that this app never caused memory drain for me (eve when it gets hung up).
    I think when it's get "hung up" it creates a drian. It's like it's connecting but doesn't connect...so it's "open". Now my Gf's storm has it but she is too. I am not sure it ever hangs but I am on my cell more

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    i only have 1 friend with a blackberry, is this even worth keeping on my phone? can i use it with aim and stuff like that? also i tried barcode thing and it wont scan weird..

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsharter View Post
    i only have 1 friend with a blackberry, is this even worth keeping on my phone? can i use it with aim and stuff like that? also i tried barcode thing and it wont scan weird..
    It depends on you. I use it every day. The more you people you meet with BB the more prevelant it could be!

The barcode thing is weird itself but its still in beta

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    lol do u just add everyone u meet with a BB?

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Well it depends on you. I do a lot of business and the predominant phone of choice is the BB. So all of my employees have BB's and we all use BBM. A lot of biz takes place overseas so talking on BBM is quite helpful and can get real time updates. But that's me. If you have no use for it there is no issue with deleting it.

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    I agree with Jlevy too. At work there 10 or 12 BB's in just my store. Moreof us nationwide. It's easy to communicate and works very well.

I don't add everybody...but i have a group that I have added. some from here. Some frm another site...Friends and family. Just sayin it's easy and convienient

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast