PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    in your phone go to options, advanced options, applications, highlight the bbm, bb key, delete.
    if you have the os installed on your pc, go to C/program files/common files/app loader and double click on the app loader.exe, that will reinstall the bbm.

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    Can you help me? BBM is not working on bold 5.0.0.100. Icon is nowhere in any folder. Still it shows in applications.
    im looking into this, will post when i find a solution...

sunkast Guest
    Would be nice if someone could come up with a quick little app to update the version/change it back or add it to shrink a os.

sunkast Guest
    Well here's something that confused me.

There was also a third option for New Contact that you can't see in the screen shot. This confused me at first. I clicked on select contact and it took me to my address book. So I guess this feature just let's you easily associate a new BBM contact with a contact in your address book, create a new contact in your address book for the new BBM contact, or to skip associating the BBM contact with your address book.

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    here is the ota for 8900 thanks to johntasch over at Crackberry for the link

bbm 5.0 8900

Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Quick Question, if I'm using one of the 5.0 hybrids for the storm, which version of BBM should I install?

Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK's .425 Hybrid
    install the normal storm one. ive got a .151/5.0 hybrid, and it installed with no probs.

Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    How do you add an email address to the recovery email list? For some reason my main email address isn't listed there. I tried to add my daughter to my contacts and it keeps saying "Pending" (Waiting for Authorization). I know she accepted it but I think it sent it to my main email address.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast