BBM 5.0 disscusion thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 99 of 99

Thread: BBM 5.0 disscusion thread

  1. #81
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yep went back to the older version as well but been having nothing but issues now

    Phone keeps freezing on me whenever I try to access a third party app. I have just uninstalled and reinstalled all the apps and that seems to have fixed the problem. I am on my last reboot now and will let you know
    That's not good to hear. I was able to get another friend of mine's bar code to work. Haven't been able to get Rellims to work.




  2. #82
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    That's not good to hear. I was able to get another friend of mine's bar code to work. Haven't been able to get Rellims to work.
    My BBM is working flawlessly :arms:

    Loving it!!! I wish sms/mms was just like this

  3. #83
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Liked
    0 times
    Definitely awesome so far!
    No matter where you go, there you are

  4. #84
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    My BBM is working flawlessly :arms:

    Loving it!!! I wish sms/mms was just like this
    I so agree!
    No matter where you go, there you are

  5. #85
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Hello,

    Thank you for using BlackBerry Messenger. To help prevent unauthorized use of
    this email address, we need to confirm its ownership. Please turn on your
    BlackBerry and allow it to receive this email. The email will be automatically
    processed by BlackBerry Messenger. Please do not delete this email.

    If you do not use BlackBerry Messenger, you can ignore this email.

    Thank you,
    BlackBerry Messenger Team
    ---e---44#HupN3/ZujdqFDTG/LFxFuM255ie7XZktdS5NO27mJY4=

    Why did I get that email?

  6. #86
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Hello,

    Thank you for using BlackBerry Messenger. To help prevent unauthorized use of
    this email address, we need to confirm its ownership. Please turn on your
    BlackBerry and allow it to receive this email. The email will be automatically
    processed by BlackBerry Messenger. Please do not delete this email.

    If you do not use BlackBerry Messenger, you can ignore this email.

    Thank you,
    BlackBerry Messenger Team
    ---e---44#HupN3/ZujdqFDTG/LFxFuM255ie7XZktdS5NO27mJY4=

    Why did I get that email?
    Everyone gets it j. It's an auto email. Disregard it.:cool2:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  7. #87
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Everyone gets it j. It's an auto email. Disregard it.:cool2:
    sweet I never check my web mail but today was bored lol

  8. #88
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    on my storm,i can't click a contact to start a new convo. i have to hilight>menu>start chat.anyone else have this? once a convo is started i can click the active convo to start chatting again.

  9. #89
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    on my storm,i can't click a contact to start a new convo. i have to hilight>menu>start chat.anyone else have this? once a convo is started i can click the active convo to start chatting again.
    I have experienced this a few times too. I think its just the buginess of the beta.:17:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  10. #90
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I have experienced this a few times too. I think its just the buginess of the beta.:17:
    not a deal breaker...

  11. #91
    Bup's Avatar
    Bup
    Bup is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7.1.61 (Platform 4.1.0.81)
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times
    Re-installed my OS and got the previous version of BBM working so all is good in the land of BlackBerry now. Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Bup; 07-18-2009 at 12:44 PM.

  12. #92
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bup View Post
    Re-installed my OS and got the previous version of BBM working so all is good in the land of BlackBerry now. Thanks for your help!
    I'll probably be doing that soon. Good to hear its not terribly tricky to get the old version. I kind of think the bar code scanner needs a confirmation screen so you know you scanned the right bar code.
    Last edited by sunkast; 07-18-2009 at 04:01 PM.

  13. #93
    mickrg123's Avatar
    mickrg123 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0 HYBRID
    Posts
    145
    Liked
    0 times
    I can't get aviators in BBM. Have tried adding to contacts first, shows in contacts but not in BBM

  14. #94
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123
    I can't get aviators in BBM. Have tried adding to contacts first, shows in contacts but not in BBM
    If you mean avatars? I believe you need to edit each bbm contact's info and add it. For ones in your address book, there is an option to associate them.

  15. #95
    Jawbone is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Curve
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    hmm might give it a try ...
    65% off the regular price on Jawbone Bluetooth Headset :Eyecrazy:

  16. #96
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbone View Post
    hmm might give it a try ...
    Welcome to BBOS Jawbone!

  17. #97
    cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I'm liking it... But I don't get y u can assign a pic for urself but noone can see it lol
    I thought that was the case at first. Then my co-worker deleted me and re-added me and *bam* there's my picture.

  18. #98
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cscotty View Post
    I thought that was the case at first. Then my co-worker deleted me and re-added me and *bam* there's my picture.
    yes, as of yesterday avatars started popping up left and right

  19. #99
    cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I have experienced this a few times too. I think its just the buginess of the beta.:17:
    I noticed that too but found a work around for me. What I did was close all my groups, then opened the group that had the contact that I wanted to BBM. When I clicked on their name, it popped up.

    Try that and let us know. BTW, I am on the 9530 with V7.2 hybrid.

    Scott

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •