Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

PIN
    248696fb
    Device
    curve 8310
    OS
    omg im going insanse i have tried copyin to shared folder and its still not sayin no updates also there is no update and the other way it saying it incompatiable i have a 8310 any help would be greatly appricated

Device
    curve 8320
    OS

HELP!!! freaking frustrated...

Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    no worries. If you dont have a shared folder means you haven't d/l'd an updated os. sound like your running a stock os.

So go to the 8320 forum and d/l the latest os for your device. open apploader and follow C: program files > common files > r.i.m > apploader - at the bottom will be a file called vendor - delete that. re boot PC

open apploader again go to shared >loader files > open os the first file from BBM5.0 (blackberry messanger.alx) then the multipule files go in the java folder - copy and right click over write.

back out of there and run apploader. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CURRENT BACKUP OF YOUR DATA BEFORE YOU DO

any more questions just ask

here's the latest link we have up; https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...7A7FF6E220B5CF

sorry I don't have a curve so IDK if it's the one you want or not..

where is the java folder for the love of god!!

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    that might be because none of your friends have upgraded..Idk still playing with my settings and such as well
    The pics actually pull from your contacts pics. So if you dont have your BBM contact set up with a pic in your contacts there wont be a pic there. Its really silly if you ask me. Why give the option to upload an avatar if no one else can see it? Either way I still like the new BBM.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

All ota links up and running HERE

Grab them while they are up.
    If your having issues loading via computer try OTA while they are active. thanks ealvnv for posting.
    Last edited by Rellims; 07-18-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Device
    verizon curve 8330
    OS
    4.5 . . . .160
    Hey everyone, new member here, Great site!! Just wanted to let the verizon people know that don't already - I had vers 4.5. . .77 on my curve 8330. Just upgraded the OS to .160 without a hitch (so far) and then added the new BBM right through Desktop manager without having to copy and paste anything. Just opened up the extracted alx file and it installed it fine. Haven't had a chance to really check it out yet, but it looks pretty good. Thanks to all on this thread and site for the information to get it done. FIRST OS UPGRADE I HAVE DONE, AND DID IT WITH A HYBRID - YEAH!!!! By the way, see a bunch of familiar "faces" on here, glad to see that the blackberry community really sticks together!

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    Hey everyone, new member here, Great site!! Just wanted to let the verizon people know that don't already - I had vers 4.5. . .77 on my curve 8330. Just upgraded the OS to .160 without a hitch (so far) and then added the new BBM right through Desktop manager without having to copy and paste anything. Just opened up the extracted alx file and it installed it fine. Haven't had a chance to really check it out yet, but it looks pretty good. Thanks to all on this thread and site for the information to get it done. FIRST OS UPGRADE I HAVE DONE, AND DID IT WITH A HYBRID - YEAH!!!! By the way, see a bunch of familiar "faces" on here, glad to see that the blackberry community really sticks together!
    Welcome to BBOS Holster.

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Quote Originally Posted by huguito81 View Post

where is the java folder for the love of god!!
    haha c: program files > common files > r.i.m. > shared > loader - ie 4.7.1.40 (tour9630)

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    welcome to blackberryOs holster. like the avatar man thats some great hair!

Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast