Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Device
    Storm - 9530
    Is that the new bbm?

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    yes it is. if you read the first post it'll tell you how to do the upgrade. It's pretty simple for the storm.

If you have any questions let us know

yea i cant figure this out for anything.. i have a storm obviously.. the file i downloaded and extracted, and do the browse on the DM and it says incompatible file

i do the copy and paste axl and cod files into their folders and when it tries to updatecomes up with a fatal error message..

nothing has worked

i just put .148 on my phone last night too if that matters at all (btw do i move/remove the folder thats under RIM for my old OS .122??)
    Last edited by GreekElite; 07-18-2009 at 09:21 AM.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

Quote Originally Posted by GreekElite
    yea i cant figure this out for anything.. i have a storm obviously.. the file i downloaded and extracted, and do the browse on the DM and it says incompatible file

i do the copy and paste axl and cod files into their folders and when it tries to updatecomes up with a fatal error message..

nothing has worked

i just put .148 on my phone last night too if that matters at all (btw do i move/remove the folder thats under RIM for my old OS .122??)
    Yes...you can only have 1 OS installed onto your PC at any one time.

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

All ota links up and running HERE

Grab them while they are up.

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekElite View Post

nothing has worked

Try to uninstall ALL of your OS's on your PC. Delete all the files. Then reinstall which ver one you want.Then copy and paste. Then upgrade it. FYI I did it on Crackman V7.1.4 and it worked perfectly. Be patient

Device
    Curve 8330
    OS
    Im all set. Got this on my Sprint 8330. Thanks to all that helped out.

Device
    Tour
    Having a lot of trouble with downloading this not sure if my OS is properly downloaded on my PC..

can anyone provide the link for Blackberry Tour OS 4.7.1 for verizon wireless link please? I think that will fix my problem

Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast