Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 265 to 272 of 587

  1. #265
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey... :-)
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Boring ol' .714 - at this point just waiting for OS 6
    Posts
    229
    Just installed, phone is rebooting! I am always amazed how these leaks come out---and Blackberry never says anything about it. It's nuts!....

    Up and running it now on .151 with BBCrackman 7.1.4

    WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO



  2. #266
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Give me a little time. I'm going to be asking some higher ups. Hehe....Bare with me for a moment. Maybe some one in the Curve Forum has discovered something. I'll look there as well. Hand with us.

    Number 1 rule: Don't Panic. (smiling)

  3. #267
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    how did you installed it....
    Copy and pasted all the .cod files to java folder. Copy and pasted .alx file into the os folder. Used application loader which showed the bbm "update". Rebooted. And no icon



  4. #268
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    PIN
    215D03BF
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.411
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    No worries fella....

    How do you get it to turn out?


    Just as you said, and waited patiently!



    Can I add you to my BBM?

  5. #269
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Give me a little time. I'm going to be asking some higher ups. Hehe....Bare with me for a moment. Maybe some one in the Curve Forum has discovered something. I'll look there as well. Hand with us.

    Number 1 rule: Don't Panic. (smiling)
    Ok...hanging in. Does the new bbm actually have threaded sms?



  6. #270
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsondoom View Post
    Copy and pasted all the .cod files to java folder. Copy and pasted .alx file into the os folder. Used application loader which showed the bbm "update". Rebooted. And no icon
    let look for a solution

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsondoom View Post
    Ok...hanging in. Does the new bbm actually have threaded sms?
    people say it doesnt...

  7. #271
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jmarkybb View Post
    Just as you said, and waited patiently!



    Can I add you to my BBM?
    Please PM me.
    Thank you....

  8. #272
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsondoom View Post
    Ok...hanging in. Does the new bbm actually have threaded sms?
    Haven't gotten a chance to play much Haha

    Gotta help you folks get up to snuff:laugh2:

    Just sent some feelers out to find a solution.

Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •