Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 48

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    the thread was meant to be funny...now it's just lame



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    what are you talking about Cat? :lmao:

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    what are you talking about Cat? :lmao:
    i think i just said i was lame:bigeyes:



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Just got home from work...YES, I wore clothes today...and I say this, read the first post and was like, WOW !!! cute play on words...of course the first to respond was Bryan, and I was SURE...Bryan meant it !!:dance::booty::dance:

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Just got home from work...YES, I wore clothes today...and I say this, read the first post and was like, WOW !!! cute play on words...of course the first to respond was Bryan, and I was SURE...Bryan meant it !!:dance::booty::dance:
    :no: don't make me bust out the ban hamster buddy :no:



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    :no: don't make me bust out the ban hamster buddy :no:
    You just can't wait to get that thing back out can you. BAN ME BAN ME!:laugh2:

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    You just can't wait to get that thing back out can you. BAN ME BAN ME!:laugh2:
    Oh man you are asking for it :nutkick:

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    Quick question, taking off the factory screen protector that has been on my storm since day 1 is not a good idea? I never had the need to use a case for the storm, only the leather belt holster I bought at Verizon.

    And also, is the storm's screen scratch resistant like the Jesus Phone's screen? I assume that the storm's screen is glass cause I've seen pics here and on crackberry of people who's screens have shattered.

    I just want to get your opinions on this :dunno:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •