Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 73

  1. #33
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Once again guys I'm with jnepsa! If you start with your original mb # after and add the total mb's from all your apps, your not going to be in the 40's or 30's or even 20's. I agree with you that stability is alot better and this os tends to keep the clocks off the screen, but your #'S just aren't possible. I'm affraid that it is exactly what I stated and what jnepsa stated in the beginning it's a false reading. OS's can't create memory that isn't there. My suggestion is the same as jnepsa... Wipe and reistall.



  2. #34
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Once again guys I'm with jnepsa! If you start with your original mb # after and add the total mb's from all your apps, your not going to be in the 40's or 30's or even 20's. I agree with you that stability is alot better and this os tends to keep the clocks off the screen, but your #'S just aren't possible. I'm affraid that it is exactly what I stated and what jnepsa stated in the beginning it's a false reading. OS's can't create memory that isn't there. My suggestion is the same as jnepsa... Wipe and reistall.
    Thanks for the back up. I would imagine if we were way off someone would say something, just if you wipe and reinstall it will help us better diagnose, and along with that I would download the the straight os, and the hybrid again just to be safe

  3. #35
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Thanks for the back up. I would imagine if we were way off someone would say something, just if you wipe and reinstall it will help us better diagnose, and along with that I would download the the straight os, and the hybrid again just to be safe
    :haha:What he said!:haha::1244:



  4. #36
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    You guys are doing great :fing02:

  5. #37
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You guys are doing great :fing02:
    Thats funny!:laugh2: I was gettin ready to come get you! I didn't want these guys to feel like they weren't gettin the best help. I know jnepsa and myself are just simpletons, but we were pretty sure of ourselves. I also know you might carry some weight around here so if you chimed in, it might help!



  6. #38
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    No ... same stuff. When I loaded 151, I did not do any restores. I re-loaded all of the 3rd apps via OTA and i'm on a BES, so all my data comes from there.
    As Bryan said you guys and gals are doing great, here is another suggestion to think about.



    Is you BES admin pushing out any changes in IT policies for blackberry's. If so this could be your problem. I would, if it was me, clear your IT policies and re-sync to the BES server. Also, when you restored your backup did you restore it completely or just the messages? The reason for my question is if the BES Admin is not pushing anything out you may have a corrupted file. Also go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications/Highlight the "Phone" do not click/BB Button/Edit Permissions and make sure they are all set to "Allow". Also make sure none of the apps you have installed are set to run in compatibility mode. Either one of these could be causing you issues.
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 07-15-2009 at 10:57 PM.

  7. #39
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Thats funny!:laugh2: I was gettin ready to come get you! I didn't want these guys to feel like they weren't gettin the best help. I know jnepsa and myself are just simpletons, but we were pretty sure of ourselves. I also know you might carry some weight around here so if you chimed in, it might help!
    I have been watching and you both are doing great I would chime in but then I would be just repeating what you guys said.

  8. #40
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I have been watching and you both are doing great I would chime in but then I would be just repeating what you guys said.
    Sometimes a forum manager badge looks better than a lifers!



    Or scary lookin eye:haha:
    Last edited by jasonfyc; 07-15-2009 at 11:11 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •