Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 14 of 14

Thread: Why Not

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Umm Shane they repeat desperate housewives all the time :lmao:
    LOL. Already have a season pass for them. lol.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    That would be great. I would also like to see something along these lines for TIVO. I hate when I'm out and realize I forgot to record something.
    I believe Tivo has some kind of remote record function too. Next year when tivo goes back to having a Dirctv DVR we'll find out :haha:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    I believe Tivo has some kind of remote record function too. Next year when tivo goes back to having a Dirctv DVR we'll find out :haha:
    Can't wait for that :dance: I am still running the R10's just waiting for the new units.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    I just tried m.directv.com and it worked for me. I actually didn't know that I could do that.

    I can't wait for DirecTV to get TIVO back. I miss having my TIVO, it was so user friendly.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Can't wait for that :dance: I am still running the R10's just waiting for the new units.

    You should try to new HRxx. Just as good with DLB and MRV just around the corner



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    I just tried m.directv.com and it worked for me. I actually didn't know that I could do that.

    I can't wait for DirecTV to get TIVO back. I miss having my TIVO, it was so user friendly.

    I get htp error 504 gateway timeout. Do you know why? I get it every time too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •