Word Mole Multiplayer Error - Wont Connect
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Word Mole Multiplayer Error - Wont Connect

  1. #1
    cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times

    Word Mole Multiplayer Error - Wont Connect

    Hey All. I use to play word mole a lot but since I left .75 the multiplayer function has not worked. I would click Play then Multiplayer but it wouldnt allow me to click invite. It just freezes up and the only option that works is the back arrow button.

    Has anyone experienced this, and if so, did you find a fix for it. Its kinda boring play alone




  2. #2
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cscotty View Post
    Hey All. I use to play word mole a lot but since I left .75 the multiplayer function has not worked. I would click Play then Multiplayer but it wouldnt allow me to click invite. It just freezes up and the only option that works is the back arrow button.

    Has anyone experienced this, and if so, did you find a fix for it. Its kinda boring play alone
    I deleted this after 132 because I realized I was just dumb to get past round 2. That being said, I just booted it on my phone which is running one of BBC's hybrids and multiplayer works fine. Could be that the file got corrupted. Try deleting it off your phone and then reloading it through apploader via DM

  3. #3
    cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    ..Will do. Trying it right now...

  4. #4
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cscotty View Post
    ..Will do. Trying it right now...
    Let us know how it goes!

    And by the way, welcome to BBOS.

  5. #5
    cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    Yup. I just tried it. It didnt work. I sent an invite from my Wifes Bold and that worked fine. We were able to connect. But I cannot send any invites becuse I dont have the contacts do not pop up.

  6. #6
    cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Let us know how it goes!

    And by the way, welcome to BBOS.
    Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been on the site for a while, but the SEARCH function works so well, I really didnt have a reason to post a problem...until now. lol. Anyways, I LOVE THIS SITE!

  7. #7
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cscotty View Post
    Yup. I just tried it. It didnt work. I sent an invite from my Wifes Bold and that worked fine. We were able to connect. But I cannot send any invites becuse I dont have the contacts do not pop up.
    Hmm let me play around with the settings and see if I can find anything further out for you.

  8. #8
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cscotty View Post
    Yup. I just tried it. It didnt work. I sent an invite from my Wifes Bold and that worked fine. We were able to connect. But I cannot send any invites becuse I dont have the contacts do not pop up.
    Hmm first let me say I didn't even know there was a mulitplayer option :lmao: Sounds like you might want to download the OS again and reinstall? Since you tried reinstalling from the loader and it still didn't work.

  9. #9
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cscotty View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been on the site for a while, but the SEARCH function works so well, I really didnt have a reason to post a problem...until now. lol. Anyways, I LOVE THIS SITE!
    And we're glad you are here

  10. #10
    cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Hmm first let me say I didn't even know there was a mulitplayer option :lmao: Sounds like you might want to download the OS again and reinstall? Since you tried reinstalling from the loader and it still didn't work.
    Hey, thanks for the advice, but I tried that as well. I tried it with every other OS after .76 but no dice. Perhaps I should try to load the word mole files from .76 to .148?

  11. #11
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cscotty View Post
    Hey, thanks for the advice, but I tried that as well. I tried it with every other OS after .76 but no dice. Perhaps I should try to load the word mole files from .76 to .148?
    You certainly could try and see if that fixes it. Although what has been confused is Jlevy can do it? Maybe he needs to try and actually connect with someone.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •