Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by hallwaypd View Post
    I'm a Sprint guy, so i don't have the luxury of owning a Storm (yet), however I have spent a good amount of time with it. I was surprised how easy it was to type with... especially after hearing so many of my "i-phoney" friends tell me how much it sucked. It's no doubt leaps and bounds easier than the i-phone... those guys are such cool-aid drinkers that they can't see it for themselves.

That being said, I don't think I would miss the physical keyboard. The extra screen would more than make up for any "getting used to" adjustments I would make going touchscreen.

Chad H.
    I don't plan on going back to one. Big screen for me:haha:

Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    No way. i went in VZW store and was checking out BB's. couldnt type worth a S*** on a physical keyboard compared to my storm. lolol it only takes me 2 key presses to call someone. I cheat and use QL tho. LOLOL
    Last edited by bigdaddy2009; 07-13-2009 at 01:52 PM.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy2009
    No way. i went in VZW store and was checking out BB's. couldnt type worth a S*** on a physical keyboard compared to my storm. lolol it only takes me 2 key presses to call someone. I cheat and use QL tho. LOLOL
    I agree quickLaunch is awesome.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by hallwaypd View Post
    I'm a Sprint guy, so i don't have the luxury of owning a Storm (yet), however I have spent a good amount of time with it. I was surprised how easy it was to type with... especially after hearing so many of my "i-phoney" friends tell me how much it sucked. It's no doubt leaps and bounds easier than the i-phone... those guys are such cool-aid drinkers that they can't see it for themselves.

That being said, I don't think I would miss the physical keyboard. The extra screen would more than make up for any "getting used to" adjustments I would make going touchscreen.

Chad H.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I don't plan on going back to one. Big screen for me:haha:
    I love the acreage. It's like road frontage....you can't give it up..:laugh2:

Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I agree with the key presses but I really was impressed with how good the call quality is with the Storm especially on 151.
    The call quality on my Tour is outstanding--much better than my Storm with .151 or .132 / with and without every BBC hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by tbcpn View Post
    The call quality on my Tour is outstanding--much better than my Storm with .151 or .132 / with and without every BBC hybrid.
    Thanks tb :fing02: I am glad to hear that

Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks tb :fing02: I am glad to hear that
    I just got off a 35 minute call on my Tour--sound quality was as good as a land line. Really.

I'm in a very strong signal Verizon area, but the 'acoustics' of the Tour (at least mine) on a call are excellent. Decidedly better than my Storm which is very good with the right .sfi file.
    Last edited by tbcpn; 07-13-2009 at 07:04 PM.

Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    Storm is my first BB, and I can type fast with it so I couldn't really say with the button keys.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast