Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    [QUOTE=Neolantis;66649]I do like the storms full screen with the integration of the keyboard, I don't think i could go back to the physical keyboard. I love all the screen area the phone has.[/QUOT

My opinion has slowly swayed in your direction. With the technology and how responsive the keyboard has become, it's difficult to go back.

PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by socalmiles View Post
    Also, How many people are just gonna try to trade their Tour when Storm 2 comes out. I mean people like BBC, who gotta have em all, is one thing but i have a feeling there are going to be a lot of flip floppers when the hoopla for that phone starts. And if i gotta wait in line behind someone trading their tour in at my already packed, southern California Verizon store, i might lose it!!:aargh4:
    off topic, but if you have a COSTCO membership and up for a two year upgrade or are alllowed upgrade early, thats so the way to go, they dont open to till ten (At least in Detroit) and normally no line. thats how i got my storm opening day back in Nov. 08. (just make sure that the dealer in costco is getting the tour)

Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 but may need to return to BBC's v8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by palladino72 View Post
    I'm 16hrs & 14min. (current counter time on BBOS) away from ordering my Tour. I love my Storm, but I need & want a keyboard. It's too difficult typing on a touchscreen when you hvae bigger hands.

I can't wait!!!!
    Just as a suggestion, but try using the SureType for most stuff and tilt to full qwerty as a last resort. That seems to work with my fat fingers.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by WaiTec
    Quote Originally Posted by palladino72 View Post
    I'm 16hrs & 14min. (current counter time on BBOS) away from ordering my Tour. I love my Storm, but I need & want a keyboard. It's too difficult typing on a touchscreen when you hvae bigger hands.

I can't wait!!!!
    Just as a suggestion, but try using the SureType for most stuff and tilt to full qwerty as a last resort. That seems to work with my fat fingers.
    SureType is the way for me

Device
    Storm
    Will be going back to a physical keyboard tomorrow. I'll miss the big screen on the Storm. I will not miss how many key presses it takes to call someone (I really do use my blackberry to talk to people). That's my biggest gripe with the Storm.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrianwc View Post
    Will be going back to a physical keyboard tomorrow. I'll miss the big screen on the Storm. I will not miss how many key presses it takes to call someone (I really do use my blackberry to talk to people). That's my biggest gripe with the Storm.
    I agree with the key presses but I really was impressed with how good the call quality is with the Storm especially on 151.

PIN
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    I'm a Sprint guy, so i don't have the luxury of owning a Storm (yet), however I have spent a good amount of time with it. I was surprised how easy it was to type with... especially after hearing so many of my "i-phoney" friends tell me how much it sucked. It's no doubt leaps and bounds easier than the i-phone... those guys are such cool-aid drinkers that they can't see it for themselves.

That being said, I don't think I would miss the physical keyboard. The extra screen would more than make up for any "getting used to" adjustments I would make going touchscreen.

Chad H.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrianwc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I agree with the key presses but I really was impressed with how good the call quality is with the Storm especially on 151.
    i call in 2 key presses...i guess 1 would be quicker :Eyecrazy:

oops...it takes me 3
    Last edited by catstide; 07-11-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast