Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 86

  1. #57
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    [QUOTE=Neolantis;66649]I do like the storms full screen with the integration of the keyboard, I don't think i could go back to the physical keyboard. I love all the screen area the phone has.[/QUOT

    My opinion has slowly swayed in your direction. With the technology and how responsive the keyboard has become, it's difficult to go back.



  2. #58
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by socalmiles View Post
    Also, How many people are just gonna try to trade their Tour when Storm 2 comes out. I mean people like BBC, who gotta have em all, is one thing but i have a feeling there are going to be a lot of flip floppers when the hoopla for that phone starts. And if i gotta wait in line behind someone trading their tour in at my already packed, southern California Verizon store, i might lose it!!:aargh4:
    off topic, but if you have a COSTCO membership and up for a two year upgrade or are alllowed upgrade early, thats so the way to go, they dont open to till ten (At least in Detroit) and normally no line. thats how i got my storm opening day back in Nov. 08. (just make sure that the dealer in costco is getting the tour)

  3. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 but may need to return to BBC's v8.5
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by palladino72 View Post
    I'm 16hrs & 14min. (current counter time on BBOS) away from ordering my Tour. I love my Storm, but I need & want a keyboard. It's too difficult typing on a touchscreen when you hvae bigger hands.

    I can't wait!!!!
    Just as a suggestion, but try using the SureType for most stuff and tilt to full qwerty as a last resort. That seems to work with my fat fingers.



  4. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by WaiTec
    Quote Originally Posted by palladino72 View Post
    I'm 16hrs & 14min. (current counter time on BBOS) away from ordering my Tour. I love my Storm, but I need & want a keyboard. It's too difficult typing on a touchscreen when you hvae bigger hands.

    I can't wait!!!!
    Just as a suggestion, but try using the SureType for most stuff and tilt to full qwerty as a last resort. That seems to work with my fat fingers.
    SureType is the way for me

  5. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    7
    Will be going back to a physical keyboard tomorrow. I'll miss the big screen on the Storm. I will not miss how many key presses it takes to call someone (I really do use my blackberry to talk to people). That's my biggest gripe with the Storm.



  6. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrianwc View Post
    Will be going back to a physical keyboard tomorrow. I'll miss the big screen on the Storm. I will not miss how many key presses it takes to call someone (I really do use my blackberry to talk to people). That's my biggest gripe with the Storm.
    I agree with the key presses but I really was impressed with how good the call quality is with the Storm especially on 151.

  7. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    PIN
    *******
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    53
    I'm a Sprint guy, so i don't have the luxury of owning a Storm (yet), however I have spent a good amount of time with it. I was surprised how easy it was to type with... especially after hearing so many of my "i-phoney" friends tell me how much it sucked. It's no doubt leaps and bounds easier than the i-phone... those guys are such cool-aid drinkers that they can't see it for themselves.

    That being said, I don't think I would miss the physical keyboard. The extra screen would more than make up for any "getting used to" adjustments I would make going touchscreen.

    Chad H.

  8. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrianwc View Post
    Will be going back to a physical keyboard tomorrow. I'll miss the big screen on the Storm. I will not miss how many key presses it takes to call someone (I really do use my blackberry to talk to people). That's my biggest gripe with the Storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I agree with the key presses but I really was impressed with how good the call quality is with the Storm especially on 151.
    i call in 2 key presses...i guess 1 would be quicker :Eyecrazy:

    oops...it takes me 3
    Last edited by catstide; 07-11-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •