Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    I couldn't give up the big screen. I had Palms before I got the Storm and I did like the keypad on it. It is a lot easier to get used to using a physical keyboard than the Storms keyboard, but now after using the storm for a day or 2 I could type with no problems. I'll have to try the tour out to see how I like it but I don't think I can give up the screen on the Storm.

Device
    9650/ Droid X/ Droid Incredible
    OS

Absolutely!!!

I'm 16hrs & 14min. (current counter time on BBOS) away from ordering my Tour. I love my Storm, but I need & want a keyboard. It's too difficult typing on a touchscreen when you hvae bigger hands.

I can't wait!!!!

Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    I was helping a co-worker with their curve today, and by the end of the help session I was ready to throw the phone threw the wall because I kept trying to touch the screen and the small keyboard made my hands hurt. So the question is this, Storm users, could you ever go back to a physical keyboard on a BB?
    I had the same experience last night with a work buddy's curve. He was not able to get the Google map app to work on his curve, so he asked me to help. I kept touching the screen, not just once, but several times over. I could see myself buying a Blackberry with the physical keyboard, but never owning a bb before the Storm I carry now, just leaves me with the feeling that as long as its a Blackberry, I could do it. I got to admit, it was hell finding my way through his curve's zillion small icons to locate his options icon.

PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhwyman View Post
    I had the same experience last night with a work buddy's curve. He was not able to get the Google map app to work on his curve, so he asked me to help. I kept touching the screen, not just once, but several times over. I could see myself buying a Blackberry with the physical keyboard, but never owning a bb before the Storm I carry now, just leaves me with the feeling that as long as its a Blackberry, I could do it. I got to admit, it was hell finding my way through his curve's zillion small icons to locate his options icon.
    i so could do it. depends on who big the screen is on the tour or BB's coming out in the future. I so need the big screen, the huge wall papers, the video, (cant wait for my kids swim meet next weekend so i can catch up on true blood on my BB.) i see in my future the Storm 2, and then who knows.

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Also, How many people are just gonna try to trade their Tour when Storm 2 comes out. I mean people like BBC, who gotta have em all, is one thing but i have a feeling there are going to be a lot of flip floppers when the hoopla for that phone starts. And if i gotta wait in line behind someone trading their tour in at my already packed, southern California Verizon store, i might lose it!!:aargh4:

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    After having the PEarl and using the Curve. The Strom is it for me. I can type just as fast as I could with those other phones. The screen on the Storm is AWESOME too. When the Storm2 comes out. I may upgrade to it, but wiht .151 and Crackmans Hybrid my phone rocks so why change

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    After having the PEarl and using the Curve. The Strom is it for me. I can type just as fast as I could with those other phones. The screen on the Storm is AWESOME too. When the Storm2 comes out. I may upgrade to it, but wiht .151 and Crackmans Hybrid my phone rocks so why change
    Exactly, unless you don't like touchscreens

I do like the storms full screen with the integration of the keyboard, I don't think i could go back to the physical keyboard. I love all the screen area the phone has.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast