Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

Might be but the only one that played well with it for me is the bold...
    I am just saying what I read...cause I was pretty surprised as the journal mentioned that it was "blackberry users" that were getting this syndrome

But, you use what works best for you and feels most comfortable. Carpal tunnel is not pleasant...some people end up having surgeries to release the tendons So, be careful

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9530 for work 9550 for play
    OS
    .419 & .320
    I will gladly be going back to a keyboard this upcoming week (that is if Telus pulls their head out of their ... and launch the tour!), but I will admit I will be breaking out my Storm every now and then just to remind myself of how good it has been to me

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    I did have the Bold for a little while and wow that thing was like the cadillac of keyboards. I have yet to see a qwerty phone match how easy it is to use. I mean I could rip out 5 pages with no issues at all. Unfortunately AT&T has never had good reception in areas I have lived so I had to part ways with it. If AT&T was better I would probably still be using it.

Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 but may need to return to BBC's v8.5
    My fat fingers don't play nice with physical keyboards. However, I've never used a bold, which I hear (from others as well) work really well. What I like about the storm keyboard is my ability to use the larger SureType for most things and if I can't get it to spell correctly I simply tilt it and get the full qwerty. So I won't say I'll never go back, but two keyboards is better than one.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by WaiTec View Post
    My fat fingers don't play nice with physical keyboards. However, I've never used a bold, which I hear (from others as well) work really well. What I like about the storm keyboard is my ability to use the larger SureType for most things and if I can't get it to spell correctly I simply tilt it and get the full qwerty. So I won't say I'll never go back, but two keyboards is better than one.
    Amen to that.

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    SInce I know where you live Sean I am reporting you to the police LMAO.
    haha......!!!:laugh2:

PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    always had a non smart besides a palm i use to have (non phone), then i came to verizon got the Samsung SCH-u740 (had a full keyboard) and then to the Storm. Couldnt go back as it stands now. probally need to play with the tour before i would even consider switching.. anything could happen.

Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Love the storm but can fly on a real keyboard waiting for storm 2 if i dont like it will be getting the tour...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast