Storm users, could you ever go back to a physical keyboard on a BB? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Storm users, could you ever go back to a physical keyboard on a BB?

Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Nope uh huh. My cousin came over to my house yesterday, low and behold he had the tour. So I put it through a test for a couple of hours and I just can not get with the physical keyboard. I felt myself constantly tapping and trying to scroll on the screen.

Storm was my first BB as well, I never had a physical keyboard BB so im kind of biased I guess.

S2 here I come, whenever that is. LOL

Apps: Quicklaunch, BerryWeather, Call blocker, Patternlock, MemoryEye, BBFileScout, QuickPull.
    FAV. Themes: HTC 1.0 95xx - ECruz, Minimal Bold Theme & Brushed Aluminum - RSmiff, BBAmped by Natemz

nhat is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    i just switched to a storm last week to give it a shot. prior to the storm, i used a curve (returned in anticipation of the tour) then a pearl (friend's backup to hold me over til the tour became available).

the storm isn't nearly as bad as MANY people make it out to be, but as soon as i find a buyer for this storm i'm getting myself a tour. i'm gonna miss having the huge screen but the surepress is annoying (even with a business card between battery and battery cover) and bbc's 7.1.4.

JRod718 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    306a32a7
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I could definately, I am hoping to get the new 8900. I wish they would come out with a Storm like that has a keyboard also.

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nhat View Post
    i just switched to a storm last week to give it a shot. prior to the storm, i used a curve (returned in anticipation of the tour) then a pearl (friend's backup to hold me over til the tour became available).

the storm isn't nearly as bad as MANY people make it out to be, but as soon as i find a buyer for this storm i'm getting myself a tour. i'm gonna miss having the huge screen but the surepress is annoying (even with a business card between battery and battery cover) and bbc's 7.1.4.
    You will not be disappointed with the Tour. Coming from the Storm which I really like I found the Tour to be overall just a better and more stable device. After using the Tour for a couple of days I don't see myself firing up with the Storm anytime soon.

watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Liked
    0 times
    going back to a keyboard to me is like going back to diapers.............i can't do it

OcaNyc is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    OS
    Too Many :/
    Liked
    0 times
    I just went from an 8900 to a storm. Do I miss the keyboard/trackboard? Ehhhhh
    How can you not like the screen size on the storm. Blackberry's touch keyboard isnt that bad, I like it better than the iphone's keyboard. The storm is headed in the right direction.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345