Storm users, could you ever go back to a physical keyboard on a BB? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Storm users, could you ever go back to a physical keyboard on a BB?

Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Nope uh huh. My cousin came over to my house yesterday, low and behold he had the tour. So I put it through a test for a couple of hours and I just can not get with the physical keyboard. I felt myself constantly tapping and trying to scroll on the screen.

Storm was my first BB as well, I never had a physical keyboard BB so im kind of biased I guess.

S2 here I come, whenever that is. LOL

Apps: Quicklaunch, BerryWeather, Call blocker, Patternlock, MemoryEye, BBFileScout, QuickPull.
    FAV. Themes: HTC 1.0 95xx - ECruz, Minimal Bold Theme & Brushed Aluminum - RSmiff, BBAmped by Natemz

nhat is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    i just switched to a storm last week to give it a shot. prior to the storm, i used a curve (returned in anticipation of the tour) then a pearl (friend's backup to hold me over til the tour became available).

the storm isn't nearly as bad as MANY people make it out to be, but as soon as i find a buyer for this storm i'm getting myself a tour. i'm gonna miss having the huge screen but the surepress is annoying (even with a business card between battery and battery cover) and bbc's 7.1.4.

JRod718 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    306a32a7
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I could definately, I am hoping to get the new 8900. I wish they would come out with a Storm like that has a keyboard also.

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by nhat View Post
    i just switched to a storm last week to give it a shot. prior to the storm, i used a curve (returned in anticipation of the tour) then a pearl (friend's backup to hold me over til the tour became available).

the storm isn't nearly as bad as MANY people make it out to be, but as soon as i find a buyer for this storm i'm getting myself a tour. i'm gonna miss having the huge screen but the surepress is annoying (even with a business card between battery and battery cover) and bbc's 7.1.4.
    You will not be disappointed with the Tour. Coming from the Storm which I really like I found the Tour to be overall just a better and more stable device. After using the Tour for a couple of days I don't see myself firing up with the Storm anytime soon.

watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    going back to a keyboard to me is like going back to diapers.............i can't do it

OcaNyc is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    OS
    Too Many :/
    I just went from an 8900 to a storm. Do I miss the keyboard/trackboard? Ehhhhh
    How can you not like the screen size on the storm. Blackberry's touch keyboard isnt that bad, I like it better than the iphone's keyboard. The storm is headed in the right direction.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345