Thread: Language

malsadig is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Cool Language

I have crackman os installed on my 9530 storm, it's the latest version. i also have Arabic Language installed on my phone but when i go to type anything, the letters are not there, i click on the globe to switch languages, i select Arabic, and i only get the symbols and everything else but the letters, any one has an idea why and how to fix it.

thanks

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by malsadig
    I have crackman os installed on my 9530 storm, it's the latest version. i also have Arabic Language installed on my phone but when i go to type anything, the letters are not there, i click on the globe to switch languages, i select Arabic, and i only get the symbols and everything else but the letters, any one has an idea why and how to fix it.

thanks
    You might be missing a .cod. I would suggest downloading and installing to pc the last os that had Arabic and just make sure that you have all the .cods in java folder for Arabic. If you see missing any, just copy and paste over and run app loader.

malsadig is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I thought i did that in the past, in fact I'm sure, well! I'll do it again, i hope it works, this thing is trippin'!. thank you mate.

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

I know its not pleasant. May be make a back up folder on desktop with all the cods so if you change the os, you will always have them handy. Keep us posted.

sebahy is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    213bbdd7
    Device
    curve 8900
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    i want arabic language pack for my bb curve 8900