For everyone who bought the Incipio FEATHER case.

Thread: For everyone who bought the Incipio FEATHER case.

Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Liked
    4 times

Thumbs up For everyone who bought the Incipio FEATHER case.

Hello friends!

Last week my Incipio Feather case cracked in the upper right hand corner. This was due to my many battery pulls. I contacted Incipio and they notified me that they were redesigning the Feather cases and will ship me on free of charge in a couple weeks. All that I had to do was email support@incipiotech.com.

Make sure you include a statement about your problem, your previous order number (It is under your account information at Cases and Accessories - iPhone, iPod, Zune, BlackBerry Cases and Accessories by Incipio), shipping address (Which is where you want the free cases shipped ;P ) and make sure you attach photos of the cracked area of your case.

It was so simple! They sent me a free Incipio dermaSHOT case to use until the redesigned Feather is finished. Amazing service! I hope this helps some of you out. :beerchug:

5.0.0.517/.612 Lyricidal Hybrid
    My Blog: RAMPAGED REALITY
    Rampage's Online Storm Wallpaper Collection:1,600+ Quality Storm Wallpapers - Unique and Badass
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Full Metal Foil | BlackBerry Pin: 30FF5FD9
    Like my work? Feeling generous? DONATE

Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Liked
    0 times
    I sent them pictures and all of my info. 3 weeks ago and I never got anything
    to use as a replacement. They told me 4-6 weeks 3 weeks ago. What did they tell you?

Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I recently bought a feather a couple of days ago. I think I received the newer version because I have no such problems with cracks. But then again I use quickpull, so I dont need to pull the cover as much as most.

Great customer service from incipio though.
    Apps: Quicklaunch, BerryWeather, Call blocker, Patternlock, MemoryEye, BBFileScout, QuickPull.
    FAV. Themes: HTC 1.0 95xx - ECruz, Minimal Bold Theme & Brushed Aluminum - RSmiff, BBAmped by Natemz

skeletallightning is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    i remember having great customer service from incipio when i bought my feather a while back. mine is also cracked (in the exact same spot as justin's), but the crack is smaller than his. maybe i'll give this a shot anyway. couldn't hurt to try.
    i would turn it all in for late nights and impossible dreams.

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    i am considering ordering some of these cases...other than the cracking what are your thoughts on the case?

Paradio is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Liked
    0 times
    Exactly what they did for me. Great Support. Still waiting for the redesigned unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    Hello friends!

Last week my Incipio Feather case cracked in the upper right hand corner. This was due to my many battery pulls. I contacted Incipio and they notified me that they were redesigning the Feather cases and will ship me on free of charge in a couple weeks. All that I had to do was email support@incipiotech.com.

Make sure you include a statement about your problem, your previous order number (It is under your account information at Cases and Accessories - iPhone, iPod, Zune, BlackBerry Cases and Accessories by Incipio), shipping address (Which is where you want the free cases shipped ;P ) and make sure you attach photos of the cracked area of your case.

It was so simple! They sent me a free Incipio dermaSHOT case to use until the redesigned Feather is finished. Amazing service! I hope this helps some of you out. :beerchug:

praetorlee is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    305EB5EA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114 Hybrid v.3
    Liked
    0 times

not my favorite

Ello All,

I owned the first version. Mine cracked as well. I have gone back to the Innocase-II. easily has been my favorite case.

Laters!
    Praetor Ben

Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    I sent them pictures and all of my info. 3 weeks ago and I never got anything
    to use as a replacement. They told me 4-6 weeks 3 weeks ago. What did they tell you?
    They told me about 2 weeks. (That was a week ago) I heard from my friend that they are shipping him his redesigned one next week. I would ask about the replacement case for while you wait. I'm sure they will help you out.
    Rampage's Online Storm Wallpaper Collection:1,600+ Quality Storm Wallpapers - Unique and Badass

PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by praetorlee View Post
    Ello All,

I owned the first version. Mine cracked as well. I have gone back to the Innocase-II. easily has been my favorite case.

Laters!
    You should get a free replacement from Incipio. Throw them an email. It can't hurt anything.

PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i am considering ordering some of these cases...other than the cracking what are your thoughts on the case?
    I love the case. It keeps my Storm very well protected. I just do a lot of hybrid software testing though so I have to pop it off a lot. I definitely recommend it. Incipio assured me that the redesigned case will not crack like my previous one did. I will post an update once I receive it! :beerchug:

chef is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago...sent them an email and they said they would be sending me a new one in 3-4 weeks...so hopefully i should receive mine in the next week or 2...hopefully...

Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Liked
    0 times
    This thread made me check my case which I purchased in April, and sure enough, there is a crack on 2 of the corners. I sent pics and they replied today that it will ship out in a week. Thanks for the heads up here! I also love this case.
    Crickee

PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    This thread made me check my case which I purchased in April, and sure enough, there is a crack on 2 of the corners. I sent pics and they replied today that it will ship out in a week. Thanks for the heads up here! I also love this case.
    Good deal! I can't wait to get the redesigned one. Whoever gets it first needs to post a couple pictures for us to see.

C6StingRay is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow C6StingRay On Twitter
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Liked
    0 times
    had a similar experience as Justin just within the last week....

contacted Incipio about cracking, they requested that I send photos....then sent me a replacement as they did not have my color (dark blue)....they did not mention a redesign though....said they would send me a new dark blue once they had more in stock....

the replacement (dark purple) looks closer to pink, so being the manly man that I am.....I'm going caseless, or commando, if you like......mfg:

Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Liked
    0 times
    I got an email today with shipping confirmation and tracking number for the new case! They also did not mention in any communication of a redesign. They are sending it US snail mail, I will post pics as soon as I receive it!
    Crickee

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    I got an email today with shipping confirmation and tracking number for the new case! They also did not mention in any communication of a redesign. They are sending it US snail mail, I will post pics as soon as I receive it!
    Great news Crickee thanks for the update :fing02:

Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Liked
    0 times
    Received two of the feather cases today as replacements. A black one and a purple one. Don't know if they have been redesigned or not. They look like the ones I had before but time will tell. Really like the case, though.
    Last edited by Striker951; 08-18-2009 at 08:06 AM.

chef is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I should be getting their new "improved" feather case monday...

Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    Received two of the feather cases today as replacements. A black one and a purple one. Don't know if they have been redesigned or not. They look like the ones I had before but time will tell. Really like the case, though.

Well, the new case is starting to crack in the same place. Guess it's not a new and improved version like they said. Just a replacement of the same thing. Such a shame too because I really like this case. Anyone else's replacement cracking? What to do now? Anyone know of a case that's like these that maybe won't crack?