Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS

Thumbs up For everyone who bought the Incipio FEATHER case.

Hello friends!

Last week my Incipio Feather case cracked in the upper right hand corner. This was due to my many battery pulls. I contacted Incipio and they notified me that they were redesigning the Feather cases and will ship me on free of charge in a couple weeks. All that I had to do was email support@incipiotech.com.

Make sure you include a statement about your problem, your previous order number (It is under your account information at Cases and Accessories - iPhone, iPod, Zune, BlackBerry Cases and Accessories by Incipio), shipping address (Which is where you want the free cases shipped ;P ) and make sure you attach photos of the cracked area of your case.

It was so simple! They sent me a free Incipio dermaSHOT case to use until the redesigned Feather is finished. Amazing service! I hope this helps some of you out. :beerchug:

Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    I sent them pictures and all of my info. 3 weeks ago and I never got anything
    to use as a replacement. They told me 4-6 weeks 3 weeks ago. What did they tell you?

Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    I recently bought a feather a couple of days ago. I think I received the newer version because I have no such problems with cracks. But then again I use quickpull, so I dont need to pull the cover as much as most.

Great customer service from incipio though.

skeletallightning is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    i remember having great customer service from incipio when i bought my feather a while back. mine is also cracked (in the exact same spot as justin's), but the crack is smaller than his. maybe i'll give this a shot anyway. couldn't hurt to try.

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    i am considering ordering some of these cases...other than the cracking what are your thoughts on the case?

Paradio is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Exactly what they did for me. Great Support. Still waiting for the redesigned unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    Hello friends!

Last week my Incipio Feather case cracked in the upper right hand corner. This was due to my many battery pulls. I contacted Incipio and they notified me that they were redesigning the Feather cases and will ship me on free of charge in a couple weeks. All that I had to do was email support@incipiotech.com.

Make sure you include a statement about your problem, your previous order number (It is under your account information at Cases and Accessories - iPhone, iPod, Zune, BlackBerry Cases and Accessories by Incipio), shipping address (Which is where you want the free cases shipped ;P ) and make sure you attach photos of the cracked area of your case.

It was so simple! They sent me a free Incipio dermaSHOT case to use until the redesigned Feather is finished. Amazing service! I hope this helps some of you out. :beerchug:

praetorlee is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    305EB5EA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114 Hybrid v.3

not my favorite

Ello All,

I owned the first version. Mine cracked as well. I have gone back to the Innocase-II. easily has been my favorite case.

Laters!

Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    I sent them pictures and all of my info. 3 weeks ago and I never got anything
    to use as a replacement. They told me 4-6 weeks 3 weeks ago. What did they tell you?
    They told me about 2 weeks. (That was a week ago) I heard from my friend that they are shipping him his redesigned one next week. I would ask about the replacement case for while you wait. I'm sure they will help you out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast