Thread: Best Buy selling TELUS BlackBerry Storm for $99.99

cslaten is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cslaten On Twitter
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    Liked
    11 times

Best Buy selling TELUS BlackBerry Storm for $99.99

We’ve seen the Storm continue to drop in price recently. The lowest price to date has been $49.99 but this was only for a few days. Originally when it was first reduced after launch to the $199 mark we thought this was going to say put, however the sale price seems to be reduced even further to the now $149 area.

Good news is that there’s a cheaper place to get this touchscreen that was once called an “iPhone killer”. If you wander over to your local Best Buy you can walk out with a brand new TELUS BlackBerry Storm for the low price of $99.99 (And what’s even more shocking is that if you know somebody who works at TELUS you’ll be able to score one for only $59.99).

I can only hope that these price drops mean the BlackBerry Storm 2 is on the way. One can dream!
    Last edited by cslaten; 07-23-2009 at 09:08 PM.

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cslaten View Post
    We’ve seen the Storm continue to drop in price recently. The lowest price to date has been $49.99 but this was only for a few days. Originally when it was first reduced after launch to the $199 mark we thought this was going to say put, however the sale price seems to be reduced even further to the now $149 area.

Good news is that there’s a cheaper place to get this touchscreen that was once called an “iPhone killer”. If you wander over to your local Best Buy you can walk out with a brand new TELUS BlackBerry Storm for the low price of $99.99 (And what’s even more shocking is that if you know somebody who works at TELUS you’ll be able to score one for only $59.99).

I can only hope that these price drops mean the BlackBerry Storm 2 is on the way. One can dream!
    Wow that is great news...can't beat that price. Now everyone go and contact Bmerd just kidding lol

cslaten is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cslaten On Twitter
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Wow that is great news...can't beat that price. Now everyone go and contact Bmerd just kidding lol
    Do I hear a job in my future?

smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by cslaten View Post

Haha

That would be a contract price no doubt
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Great news for Telus customers :dance:

Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Very good news. When I read the first few lines I knew I instantly thought that s2 was on its way. So I hope its sooner than later.
    Apps: Quicklaunch, BerryWeather, Call blocker, Patternlock, MemoryEye, BBFileScout, QuickPull.
    FAV. Themes: HTC 1.0 95xx - ECruz, Minimal Bold Theme & Brushed Aluminum - RSmiff, BBAmped by Natemz