Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 52

  1. #33
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    ok, i dont know if this helps but...

    i just figured out that if you hit the send button twice it hangs up on the 2nd person you called and i tested it and was allowed to add another participant...



  2. #34
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    ok, i dont know if this helps but...

    i just figured out that if you hit the send button twice it hangs up on the 2nd person you called and i tested it and was allowed to add another participant...
    Laney....you are on a mission aren't you? lol

  3. #35
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Laney....you are on a mission aren't you? lol
    it will bother me until i figure it out



  4. #36
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    ok, i dont know if this helps but...

    i just figured out that if you hit the send button twice it hangs up on the 2nd person you called and i tested it and was allowed to add another participant...
    Ok let me give this a shot. Thanks.

    Now here is the $64 question, what if you want to hang up on the 1st person you called?

  5. #37
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Ok let me give this a shot. Thanks.

    Now here is the $64 question, what if you want to hang up on the 1st person you called?
    im working on it :lmao:



  6. #38
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Laney
    ok, i dont know if this helps but...

    i just figured out that if you hit the send button twice it hangs up on the 2nd person you called and i tested it and was allowed to add another participant...
    This is becoming quite complicated to remember all of this.
    I'm still back here lookin like I have turrets tryin to answer the
    Freakin phone

  7. #39
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    you seem to be right j...

    there really isnt an option anywhere... best you can do it hit send twice and hang up on the 2nd person or hit end and hang up on both... i cant find a way to end the 1st call only.

  8. #40
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Laney
    you seem to be right j...

    there really isnt an option anywhere... best you can do it hit send twice and hang up on the 2nd person or hit end and hang up on both... i cant find a way to end the 1st call only.
    Tell them to hang up.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •