Can't you just select "Drop Call" in the menu?
EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. Just realized this was for the Storm. I can't even do three-way calls with my Storm. Works with all my other phones.
btw, you can definitely do 3 ways call all the time. The problem is when you want to hang up with one party after a conference call the connect someone else into that call it doesn't work. Very lame.
Ha I never knew this I always hung up on the person I was originally talking too. Im glad someone finally asked the question.
I was worried pushing send would allow the person that just called would hear what my previous caller was talking about.
jlevy, i dont three way or conference but i found this....
7. To disconnect from one caller but not the other, press the Menu button again.
8. Go to the End Call option.
9. A new screen will pop up asking you who you want to disconnect.
10. Chose the caller you would like to disconnect.
11. You have disconnected them.