How to unlock my 9530? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: How to unlock my 9530?

  1. #21
    watkins's Avatar
    watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Liked
    0 times
    what country did you tell them you were going to to get the unlock code......i will be traveling later in the year.......if i got it unlocked then when i was overseas i could just pop in another sim card and use their networks?




  2. #22
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    what country did you tell them you were going to to get the unlock code......i will be traveling later in the year.......if i got it unlocked then when i was overseas i could just pop in another sim card and use their networks?
    You have to say anything with vzw Watkins. If you have had your phone for 60 days just vzw international and they will give you the unlock code automatically. It's as simple as that.

  3. #23
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    is my name with out the fudd, and i love him, first cartoon i have ever seen in my life
    I love the old classics too.

  4. #24
    watkins's Avatar
    watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Liked
    0 times
    so overseas i could just pop in another sim card and continue

  5. #25
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    so overseas i could just pop in another sim card and continue
    Once vzw gives you the unlock code, yes sir. Saves me a ton of money when I travel overseas.

  6. #26
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Once vzw gives you the unlock code, yes sir. Saves me a ton of money when I travel overseas.
    J, where do you travel to?

  7. #27
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    J, where do you travel to?
    All over my friend for biz. To China, India, Russia and Israel as of late

  8. #28
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    All over my friend for biz. To China, India, Russia and Israel as of late
    That's nice Josh!!! I bet you have seen a lot of beautiful places

  9. #29
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    All over my friend for biz. To China, India, Russia and Israel as of late
    I'll be back in Israel as of Aug 1, so if you have some free time and want to see the land without feeling like a tourist let me know. What city have you been to for business?

  10. #30
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    I'll be back in Israel as of Aug 1, so if you have some free time and want to see the land without feeling like a tourist let me know. What city have you been to for business?
    Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem.

  11. #31
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    I called up to get my phone unlocked and they wanted to change my service plan for one that would work over seas. Probably was not that smooth on the phone, but pricing is not to bad if you are trying to take your phone over seas.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  12. #32
    x auto detail is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nashville,tn
    PIN
    306ea05f
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .238
    Posts
    16
    Liked
    0 times

    go out the contry

    hi I go to venezuela next fraeday what is the benef to unloking,I call virz and international and talk me on the 22 the phone is ready to used on venezuela

  13. #33
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by x auto detail View Post
    hi I go to venezuela next fraeday what is the benef to unloking,I call virz and international and talk me on the 22 the phone is ready to used on venezuela
    I spoke with a lady and she said once you unlock you void any warranty by Blackberry and your carrier (mine is verizon.)
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  14. #34
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    I spoke with a lady and she said once you unlock you void any warranty by Blackberry and your carrier (mine is verizon.)
    That's not true because you can get an unlock code from Verizon.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  15. #35
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    That's not true because you can get an unlock code from Verizon.
    Really? She would not give it to me unless I set up a long distance plan for when I was going to depart "Europe"?
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  16. #36
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Really? She would not give it to me unless I set up a long distance plan for when I was going to depart "Europe"?
    I have never did it, but numerous people have said that with enough haggling and the right rep, you can get it from them.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  17. #37
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I have never did it, but numerous people have said that with enough haggling and the right rep, you can get it from them.
    You are probably right. My rep pretty much sucked and had nothing but attitude. I'm gonna try again, just for the hell of it.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  18. #38
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    You are probably right. My rep pretty much sucked and had nothing but attitude. I'm gonna try again, just for the hell of it.
    Good idea. Keep trying until you find someone that will do it. Let us know if you are successful. :fing02:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  19. #39
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    will do Natemz!!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  20. #40
    x auto detail is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nashville,tn
    PIN
    306ea05f
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .238
    Posts
    16
    Liked
    0 times
    hi I traver to Venezuela on friday what is the venefit the unlock the storm,I talk vrz international and my phone is been ready act on the july 22 ready used on venezuela
    i have to do any out in order the phone working, vrz sea turn the phone on gsm mode

    thank

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •