Radio file dowload.

Thread: Radio file dowload.

Tyler1077 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Tyler1077 On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times

Radio file dowload.

Hey guys, first post on BBOS, been a long time member at CB but decided to come over here for awhile. I am having a horrible time with the swaparadio program. I have tried it all. I think it may be the .Net update because I have a service pack 1 update that just installed recently. So does anyone know where I can download just the single radio file so I can just drag it in my CDMA folder? I am wanting .132 to run with BBC 7.1.2 Thanks!!

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1077 View Post
    Hey guys, first post on BBOS, been a long time member at CB but decided to come over here for awhile. I am having a horrible time with the swaparadio program. I have tried it all. I think it may be the .Net update because I have a service pack 1 update that just installed recently. So does anyone know where I can download just the single radio file so I can just drag it in my CDMA folder? I am wanting .132 to run with BBC 7.1.2 Thanks!!
    Hey Tyler welcome to BBOS.

First off you will need to install and run .132 on you PC. Once it has installed go to the following folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.132_P4.0.0.162\CDMA. Copy that file in that folder. Then navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.148_P4.0.0.181\CDMA and delete the SFI file in their. Paste the SFI from 132 then uninstall .132 run Loader.exe and you should be all set.

Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    Well, I kind of knew this was coming. I just started downloading .132 to steal it from there. I was going to see if anyone had just the single file available. Thanks!!!

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Hey Tyler welcome to BlackberryOS

The way Jlevy suggested is the right way since swap won't work for you. But on netframework have you tried just downloading that separately instead of going through windows update?

You can download it Here

Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    ^^ Okay, I will try this and see what happens. I just ran a major update on my system and update ever program/driver/app available so who knows. I will get back to you in a minute. Thanks

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    ^^ Okay, I will try this and see what happens. I just ran a major update on my system and update ever program/driver/app available so who knows. I will get back to you in a minute. Thanks
    Sure thing. Just let us know.

Liked
    7 times
    Well, I kind of knew this was coming. I just started downloading .132 to steal it from there. I was going to see if anyone had just the single file available. Thanks!!!
    Great let us know also here is a walk through I wrote up on swap just in case. Take a look and verify you didn't miss anything :fng02:

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...wap-radio.html

Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    Okay, I tried to download that and got to the end and it gave me a setup error?? Not sure why. I also said something about now you can disconnect from the internet during the download so I did that.

This is my latest install via Windows update.

Update to .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 for the .NET Framework Assistant 1.0 x64 (KB963707)

Installation date: ‎6/‎30/‎2009 1:13 AM

Installation status: Successful

Update type: Important

The update to .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 for the .NET Framework Assistant 1.0 for Firefox addresses several compatibility issues with version 1.0 of the extension.

More information:
    How to remove the .NET Framework Assistant for Firefox

Help and Support:
    Microsoft Help and Support

Not really sure what is going on. I just now went to photobucket to upload a screenclip from my updates and I got a problem about the network and couldn't upload.

Liked
    7 times
    Sorry if I missed it are you running XP or Vista?

Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    Vista 64 bit.

Liked
    7 times
    Vista 64 bit.
    OK and I assume you are extracting the .exe to desktop and right clicking on icon and choosing run as admin?

Device
    Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    First I tried it in the .148 folder. Second I tried it in my regular download folder and third place I tried it was from the desktop. It will delete the SFI file in the CDMA folder it just will not submit a new one. I have clicked on a couple Codes to try out and none will work. I am not sure the problem . The .132 finished downloading and I swapped it out manually for now.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    First I tried it in the .148 folder. Second I tried it in my regular download folder and third place I tried it was from the desktop. It will delete the SFI file in the CDMA folder it just will not submit a new one. I have clicked on a couple Codes to try out and none will work. I am not sure the problem . The .132 finished downloading and I swapped it out manually for now.
    Sometimes that program just doesn't want to play nice. Since you have already downloaded 132 might as well do the manual swap for this go around.

watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Liked
    0 times
    Welcome to BBOS Tyler1077

moedaddy2121 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN