Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 17 to 24 of 24

  1. #17
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    DRINK SOME COFFEE ! ! !

    :booty:
    that means i have to get up to either make coffee or get ready to go and grab coffee :lmao:



  2. #18
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    that means i have to get up to either make coffee or get ready to go and grab coffee :lmao:

    Hmmmm i would say get ready and go grab some YUMMY starbucks

  3. #19
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    This is the case that should be arriving today. Its out for delivery. I cant wait. I like the pouch to that just slides in your pocket. I never use a holster case, I thought I would give it a try, if not that pouch thats above looks like a solid choice.

    BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

    I got this on sale of course. :biglaugh:
    nice choice crush... let me know how much that actually helps your battery life, will ya?

    i need to do something about my awful battery life.... 5-8 hours isnt cutting it for me

    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Hmmmm i would say get ready and go grab some YUMMY starbucks
    mmmm venti caramel machiatto!!! i am up!!

    on a sidenote... kris, you have a magnetic case? whats your battery life like?
    Last edited by Laney; 07-02-2009 at 08:54 AM.



  4. #20
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Laney you and Kris are on your own. I have
    To get some work done. Ill pick ya up some
    Coffee. Thanks for the links kris.

  5. #21
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Laney you and Kris are on your own. I have
    To get some work done. Ill pick ya up some
    Coffee. Thanks for the links kris.

    HaHa Your Welcome



  6. #22
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    Please keep in mind this is my first ever bb. I read somewhere that you hold down the mute button for a few seconds. This never works for my storm. Is there another way or am I doing something wrong?


    Also if the phone is in sleep mode will you still get your messages and phone calls?
    How bought this..."bedside mode". Go to clock> click screen> click enter bedside mode. Now at Clock screen hit BB button > options > bedside mode, and you can disable LED, RADIO, and dim screen.

    If you plug in your charger...takes you to clock.

    As far as your case, and sleep mode...it's not useless. I have a holster that turns the screen off when I put the phone in it...just like yours. If I get a call, SMS, email, etc...phone rings, and all is well...it automatically pops out of "sleep mode"...so the case will save your battery and you won't notice anything. Case does quickly what your screen does when it fades out while idle....

  7. #23
    Dukins's Avatar
    Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    How bought this..."bedside mode". Go to clock> click screen> click enter bedside mode. Now at Clock screen hit BB button > options > bedside mode, and you can disable LED, RADIO, and dim screen.

    If you plug in your charger...takes you to clock.

    As far as your case, and sleep mode...it's not useless. I have a holster that turns the screen off when I put the phone in it...just like yours. If I get a call, SMS, email, etc...phone rings, and all is well...it automatically pops out of "sleep mode"...so the case will save your battery and you won't notice anything. Case does quickly what your screen does when it fades out while idle....

    I didnt want to turn radio off, just something to not let my battery die out so quick. By the end of the day my battery is shot. I think with this new case, standby mode will help with my battery issues. Thanks for the help.

    Yes crush I will let you know how/if it helps out. Im pretty sure it will.

  8. #24
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    I didnt want to turn radio off, just something to not let my battery die out so quick. By the end of the day my battery is shot. I think with this new case, standby mode will help with my battery issues. Thanks for the help.

    Yes crush I will let you know how/if it helps out. Im pretty sure it will.
    The case will help some...but your BB screen fades to Standby mode after a minute or 2 of idle, and the case does the same thing, just a little bit quicker.:13:
    Last edited by Orio; 07-02-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •